Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Rejected Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[align=center]
zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

[size=medium]FORUM ADMINISTRATION CHECKS
IP STATUS: NOT CLEAN
PROXY STATUS: NOT CLEAN

APPLICATION HAS BEEN: REFUSED

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Tolfaer]

WA Nation:

NS Identities: Tolfaer.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?
Have you participated in any other region/s?
Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?:

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Inven;8503 said:
Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Inven_XI]

WA Nation:

NS Identities: Inven/Inven_in_TNP

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Lily: Citizen, Senator
The North Pacific: Private First Class of the North Pacific Army, Citizen
The East Pacific: Citizen
The West Pacifc: Citizen

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

zHT7ni5.png

Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: O Nerds

WA Nation:O Nerds

NS Identities: O Nerds

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Nerds or Da Nerds (one of them was a region one a nation cant remeber which was witch).
Longest position was WA delegate/ co leader (founder left leaving me in charge). though performed everyone of the defualt positions for at least a week.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Unknown

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

Before this is processed you will need to validate your account, as currently the email in use does not exist.

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Fats Brown

WA Nation:Pharaoh Crystal

NS Identities: Crystalsummer, Pharoah Crystal, The North Crystal, and Cutroajan are what I use primarily.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No I had a few misunderstandings because of the Fedele Administration. Personally I was sacked because of the Coup that was coming tbh. But I am a citizen in TEP still, and still talk to them when I am not busy.

Have you participated in any other region/s?:Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

This is declined for now, on account of an IP Proxy in use.

New Rogernomics;9722 said:

I'm in a tough position right now because I am always on my phone due to my work life here in the military. Idk if this makes a difference but this is on my laptop.

I'm in a tough position right now because I am always on my phone due to my work life here in the military. Idk if this makes a difference but this is on my laptop.[/hr]

Crystalsummer;9723 said:

I'm in a tough position right now because I am always on my phone due to my work life here in the military. Idk if this makes a difference but this is on my laptop.

[/hr]

Still an IP Proxy, blacklisted IP, and high threat score at that address.

I am unsure there is much I can do about it. If its the hotel's WiFI, I have no control over it. I am not home, and wont be for about 6 months. If it helps I am here in Guam, and I am using my phones hotspot for this post.

IP/Proxy Check: Declined upon further consideration.

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: The Royal Kingdom of Castrovido

WA Nation:The Royal Kingdom of Castrovido

NS Identities: The Royal Kingdom of Castrovido

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Not to my knowledge

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

IP/Proxy Check: Not Clean

Also used an invalid email address.

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Boda

WA Nation:None

NS Identities: Boda

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Arkonos: Breaking RP rules
TBH/TWP: Immaturity

Have you participated in any other region/s?: TBH Corporal

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back