Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Rejected Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: Bella1963

WA Nation:Bella1963

NS Identities: Bella1963

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Nope.

Have you participated in any other region/s?:Do you affirm this information is correct?: No

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

IP/Proxy Check: Failed

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri

WA Nation:Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri

NS Identities: I had another nation that I started just as a joke, and I don't remember the name of it. But this has been the main one I've used during my time.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Not that I'm aware of.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I started out in the North Pacific and then started a region with some friends, don't remember the name of it, I just remember we got raided and I hadn't been back on until a couple of months ago.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

IP/Proxy Check: Failed

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: United Federal Directorate of the Vierre

WA Nation:United Federal Directorate of the Vierre

NS Identities: United Federal Directorate of the Vierre

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

As Acting Director of Shareholdership, I would like to formally recommend this application be denied by the Chief Executive, @"treadwellia".

I would like to now formally recommend to the Delegate that this application be rejected.

Please feel free to reapply if you come back from your inactivity and would like to get involved in the region!

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Sinnefenne

WA Nation:

NS Identities: John Spencer-Talleyrand
J. S. Talleyrand

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Balder (Statsminister, Minister, Civil Servant)
The Land of Kings and Emperors (Lord Chancellor (Chief Justice), Prime Minister, Minister, Commander of the Field Army, Civil Servant)
Europeia (Minor positions)
Kantrias (Citizen, Army officer)
United Kingdom (Citizen)
Merciam (Princeps Consul (Head of Government), Civil Servant)
Nationstates Today (Deputy Human Relations Director, Governor, Writer)

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: The Civitas Islands

WA Nation:The Civitas Islands

NS Identities: The Civitas Islands is my only nation, though I have used military/espionage puppets before.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Yes. In my previous region, the Union of Allied States, where I served off an on as President/Prime Minister (Head of Government). When serving as Vice President, I once got drunk and banned an annoying troll. This was of course, a violation of the constitution and an abuse of power. I pled guilty and issued a public apology to the nation in question.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes. I participated greatly in the Union of Allied States. I served as Minister of Law and Order, Vice President, President, Prime Minister, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, Senator, constitutional co-author, and drafted many landmark bills that the region still uses to this day. I also ran the regions intelligence agency. I recently left because the founder stands in the way of progress in the region.

Previous to my 3 year membership in the Union of Allied States, I was a member of the Black Hawks for a brief time, and therefore hold some raider experience.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

This one seems to have got no reply from the applicant, and the applicant has moved.

zHT7ni5.png

Yes

Nation in Lazarus: The Wyoming Order

WA Nation:The Wyoming Order

NS Identities: The Wyoming order and The Wyoming Order Antarctic Colony

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No, in fact I have attempted to solve crimes.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: One of the Pacific's, Wild west and Wyoming.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back