Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Rejected Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rejected.

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: Imperial Arms Corporation

WA Nation:SCP Faudation

NS Identities: SCP Faudation, Imperial Arms Corporation, Communist SCP Faudation, Puppet SCP Fuadation, Ninth German Reich, Umbrella Corporation.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: SCP Faudation: Recruitment. (Redeemed.)
Eastern Walk: Being a Proxy of an banjected nation. (Not Redeemed)
Sixth Soviet Union: Being a proxy of an Banected nation. (Not Redeemed.)

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Phoenix Partners: Head Moderator.
The North Pacific: Foreign Affairs

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Need to apply with an existing nation.

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Fats Brown

WA Nation:Pharaoh Crystal

NS Identities: Pharaoh Crystal
Cystalsummer
Fats Brown
The North Crystal

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Founder of The Free Nations Region, WA Delegate of Warzone Africa, Former WA Delegate of South Pacific, Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TEP, Former Minister of Immigration in TEP, (both were under Queen Yuno's Delegacy. and Former Arbiter in TEP.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

I really like Foreign Affairs because I have experience prior with TEP. I hope to continue that here in Lazarus as well!!

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

OOC Security Check: Failed

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Neptunian Military Administration

WA Nation:Neptunian Military Administration

NS Identities: None?

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The South Pacific and Europe

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Unknown

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

Require a nation in the region to apply for citizenship.

zHT7ni5.png

Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: Snoodum

WA Nation:Snoodum

NS Identities: Snoodum

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

IP/Proxy Check: Failed

zHT7ni5.png

Yes

Nation in Lazarus: Gloriaian

WA Nation:The Glorious Peoples of Gloriaian

NS Identities: dektrx

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: i dont think so

Have you participated in any other region/s?: maybe

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

It is the policy of Lazarus to not allow IP proxies for citizenship applications, as we must be able to verify whether a nation holds only one citizenship account.

Since you submitted it using a proxy, we will need you to post in this thread again using a non-proxy IP. It is not illegal to use proxies after this point, but it is required not to use them for the application.

zHT7ni5.png

Yes

Nation in Lazarus: Xascoiqua

WA Nation:NS Identities: I have no nations ??

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: This is my first alliance/region

Have you participated in any other region/s?:Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

Xascoiqua#1646;10347 said:
zHT7ni5.png

Yes

Nation in Lazarus: Xascoiqua

WA Nation:NS Identities: I have no nations ??

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: This is my first alliance/region

Have you participated in any other region/s?:Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

IP/Proxy Check: Failed

It has been rejected, and numerous parts of the app are deceitful.

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: The Old Cordian Empire

WA Nation:The New Cordian Empire

NS Identities: N/A (no other major puppets)

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The South Pacific, the North Pacific, Founderless. Many others, these are the main ones.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back