Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Rejected Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have posted with a blacklisted IP and Proxy. So you will need to post again.

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=United Federal Directorate of the Vierre]

WA Nation: [nation=United Federal Directorate of the Vierre]

NS Identities: United Federal Directorate of the Vierre, Alpha Myriad

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, the west pacific region, no major position.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Don't normally share this, as it isn't often a problem:

2eawdv2.png

But every time you post this we clearly get a proxy and spammer alert.

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Aeisonia]

WA Nation: [nation=Aeisonia]

NS Identities: Aeisonia,
Aegaria,
United Communist Aeisonia.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: N/a

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Not for more than a week.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

The application lookz good, but it zeemz you're pozting thiz vith a proxy.. maybe make zure you're on home or zchool internet or zomething if you can and pozt again? :eek:

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Aeisonia]

WA Nation: [nation=Aeisonia]

NS Identities: Aeisonia
Aegaria
Communist Reformed Aeisonia

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No crimes committed

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Founder of the United Empire of Mortemia

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

You need to name a nation you have in Lazarus.

For now, this app is rejected.

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=The Fire Republic]

WA Nation: [nation=The Pharcyde]

NS Identities: The Pharcyde

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The Rejected Realms - Officer
Lazarus

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Nation in Lazarus: Ikania

WA Nation: Ikania

NS Identities: Variously known as Wycliffe.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: I am, to my knowledge, still P.N.G. in Europeia for screwing with a guy's discord when Firehelm raided Anarchy in early 2017. The reason given was "forum destruction", but I have always disputed that label, and remain apologetic for my actions. I'd be happy to discuss this more in-depth if needed, as I think the charge, while a mistake on my part, doesn't qualify for the black mark deservedly held against real forum destroyers.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I've been around since 2013. I've been the leader of Nesapo and Grand Central, a citizen in every GCR except the NPO. In Lazarus I used to be head of the Lazarene Gazette, and I served in many GCR governments at some point. I've also been a member of the Grey Wardens, HYDRA and Firehelm at various points.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

Welcome back. :D

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

FORUM ADMINISTRATION CHECKS
IP STATUS: CLEAN
PROXY STATUS: CLEAN

DIRECTOR OF SHAREHOLDERS RECOMMENDATION
RESIDENCY STATUS: PRESENT
CHARACTER OF APPLICANT: AWAITING DECISION

APPLICATION HAS BEEN:
Declined

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Inven_XI]

WA Nation:

NS Identities: Inven/Inven_in_TNP

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Lily: Citizen, Senator
The North Pacific: Private First Class of the North Pacific Army, Citizen
The East Pacific: Citizen
The West Pacifc: Citizen

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

zHT7ni5.png

IP STATUS: NOT CLEAN
PROXY STATUS: NOT CLEAN

Apply again with a non proxy/clean IP.

Or post in this thread using a clean IP that isn't a proxy.

WA Nation:

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

zHT7ni5.png

IP STATUS: NOT CLEAN
PROXY STATUS: NOT CLEAN

Apply again with a non proxy/clean IP.

WA Nation:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back