Please register to view all features

[Archive] Introductions

Welcome!

Hey Loft! How's it going!?

[quote="Loftegen" pid='1662' dateline='1531493575']
New forum, eh?  And, hello!
[/quote]

Time for a new avatar!

Hello all :D I'm Aynia, I've been around NS for about 4 years now. It's nice to meet you all and I hope to make new friends here ^.^

Welcome to Lazarus! Glad to have you! Fun places to start engaging with folks are, of course, the Message Board at our NationStates page, as well as the Spamtopia section on these forums. Otherwise, feel free to ask if you have any questions; I am on NS as Treadwellia. Enjoy your stay!

Looking into it a bit more, there are 6 such nations at the moment. All were founded about 3 hours ago (from the posting of this comment) in various Pacifics. Then they all moved roughly an hour and a half ago to Lazarus, but from Unknown (though there is no record of them being in that region).

Very odd, indeed.

I see that I have not yet been rebranded as your Supreme Autocrat, nor made a citizen by default. Apparently remedial measures are needed.

Hey there, Lazarus,

I'm Vulturret, and I've come for one simple purpose- I want to be involved in shaping this region and making it a better place for the future, with a government that can be stable for years to come. This will require a lot of work, the current government is far from perfect, and I'm hoping we'll all be working as hard as we can to improve, both on a foreign and domestic level.

I hope we'll all have a good time doing it!

<3 - Vult

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!  :)

Hi there, Imaginary!

No, it isn't Gandalf; if people are curious, I found this avatar by searching 'wise old man' on Google and have absolutely no clue who it is.

Thanks, NR! I'm sure we've talked (indirectly or otherwise) at some point in the Rejected Realms when I was Speaker, glad to see you again! :)
Imaginary;2800 said:
Hi there, Imaginary! Glad to make your acquaintance. No, it is not Gandalf; if people are curious, I searched 'wise old man' on Google Images and picked the one I liked best- which happened to be this one, and that has been my NationStates personality ever sense. I'm not sure who exactly is the subject of the image.

Back