Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Archive] Introductions

• Thread starter Thread starter Penelope
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Penelope

Forum Bot
Verified
Feather
ƒ1,000
Introductions archive

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no future until the concon ends :p

Maybe a flourishing, powerful democracy? That would be ideal. But, if you see history, a coup is always tragically across the corner ;-;

I'm thinking we go for a layered democracy, but give the Delegate and possible future Prime Minister more power so they don't feel like they need to coup.

I mean, we're in the final voting stage of choosing a governing document. The time for this kind of talk is over :p

I agree with Lenly.

I think, whatever the result is, Lazarus has a birhgt future ahead- one of democracy and peace

Lenly do you even SpongeBob?

(Neither do I, really).

You all probably know me, but just to break the ice imma post something here. I'm Katie, i'm 20 years old, possibly a bird. As such, I will eat string off the floor and crap everywhere if allowed. I eat ramen for breakfast lunch and dinner, and I work at a dunkin donuts.

As for NS, I've been in Lazarus since late 2016 and I "fought" (in a whiny, shouty sense) for the Celestial Union's cause until the very end of the situation. I am so excited for what Lazarus has in store, and especially excited for how I can exploit the populace and gain power from it.

That's mildly disturbing (not the first part, the thing about working at Dunkin Donuts)

Fauxia said:
That's mildly disturbing (not the first part, the thing about working at Dunkin Donuts)

Oh yes, it absolutely is. I appreciate your observation. God have mercy on my soul.

Push shopping carts for a living and you'll learn the true meaning of disturbing. :P

thechurchofsatan said:
Push shopping carts for a living and you'll learn the true meaning of disturbing. :P

Well usually I just use shopping carts to store my exotic meats.

grabs Katie by the collar of her shirt

I've seen things! I've seen things man!

She's not a man, pretty sure...

I am a man of my word, and my word is that I'm not a man

You wouldn't believe what people leave in shopping carts. It goes beyond all reason. >_>

That makes no sense, Katie

Back