Penelope

Forum Bot
Verified
Feather
ƒ1,000
Introductions archive

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no future until the concon ends :p

Maybe a flourishing, powerful democracy? That would be ideal. But, if you see history, a coup is always tragically across the corner ;-;

I'm thinking we go for a layered democracy, but give the Delegate and possible future Prime Minister more power so they don't feel like they need to coup.

I mean, we're in the final voting stage of choosing a governing document. The time for this kind of talk is over :p

I agree with Lenly.

I think, whatever the result is, Lazarus has a birhgt future ahead- one of democracy and peace

Where everyone is wearing Bikinis? O_O

You all probably know me, but just to break the ice imma post something here. I'm Katie, i'm 20 years old, possibly a bird. As such, I will eat string off the floor and crap everywhere if allowed. I eat ramen for breakfast lunch and dinner, and I work at a dunkin donuts.

As for NS, I've been in Lazarus since late 2016 and I "fought" (in a whiny, shouty sense) for the Celestial Union's cause until the very end of the situation. I am so excited for what Lazarus has in store, and especially excited for how I can exploit the populace and gain power from it.

That's mildly disturbing (not the first part, the thing about working at Dunkin Donuts)

Fauxia said:
That's mildly disturbing (not the first part, the thing about working at Dunkin Donuts)

Oh yes, it absolutely is. I appreciate your observation. God have mercy on my soul.

Push shopping carts for a living and you'll learn the true meaning of disturbing. :p

thechurchofsatan said:
Push shopping carts for a living and you'll learn the true meaning of disturbing. :p

Well usually I just use shopping carts to store my exotic meats.

grabs Katie by the collar of her shirt

I've seen things! I've seen things man!

I am a man of my word, and my word is that I'm not a man

You wouldn't believe what people leave in shopping carts. It goes beyond all reason. >_>

Back