Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Rejected Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=xhenovikert_teknikratia
WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=xhenovikert_teknikratia
NS Identities: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=xhenovikert_teknikratia (Current identity)
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, they are: TNP and Osiris.
Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes
Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=outer_deranti
WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=outer_deranti
NS Identities: The Kingdom of Outer Deranti is my first and only nation.
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No
Have you participated in any other region/s?: The Pacific
Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Your app was posted with use of a flagged proxy.

So it can't be processed. 

Apply again without use of a proxy.

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: Washington plus coffee

WA Nation: Washington plus coffee

NS Identities: Washington plus coffee

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes the pacific but for maybe a day. I left very quickly

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=der_heiligertag

WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=der_heiligertag

NS Identities
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: no

Have you participated in any other region/s?: no

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Karbachav]

WA Nation: N/A

NS Identities: CMGE -- Anteria
Karbachav -- Lands End, Lazarus
Woryand -- The Black Hawks

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: I was banned from Lands End (if that counts as a crime). The reason given was as follows:
"[Karbachav] was banned from LE for damaging the region's reputation through his actions as CRO and making false statements outside the region that reflected poorly on us. The fact that he is now working for a foreign region (TBH) and contributing nothing to LE expedited the discussion to ban him, which was already in progress."

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Anteria -- no formal position.
Lands End -- ex-recruitment officer
The Black Hawks -- current Corporal

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Registration IP is US, Post IP is potential Canada Proxy. Can't accept this for now. Would need you to post in this thread again to confirm.

If you've been through airports or using in-flight wifi, then that could generate random IPs and Proxies.

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: San Theodaras

WA Nation: San Theodaras

NS Identities: San Theodaras

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Dont Remember

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

treadwellia;6467 said:
Hi there, Sam. Your IP address is coming up as a possibly suspicious proxy connection based in India. Is there any way you can resubmit with a different connection?
I do not have a different connection

Were you on public/school wifi when you first posted it?

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No,Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: Mussoliniburg

WA Nation: Mussoliniburg

NS Identities: Mussoliniburg

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: no

Have you participated in any other region/s?: no

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Hello, thanks for applying for Citizenship! We're happy you've decided to become more involved in Lazarus.

Please activate your forum account (check your email's spam folder if it's not showing up) so this can be processed!

Nation in Lazarus: Neo vedan

WA Nation: Vedan

NS Identities: Vedan, neo vedan, new vedan etc Potimus prime

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Delegate of The UTNA (united Territories of north america) as well as several other offices over the course of its existence. And Founder of Dark Stars, neither of those regions exist anymore. I think I also had a officer position in the beach and unie but it's been so long I dont really remember. I helped cofounder the Mystical council (one of the first three members. But I'm not the regions founder) and I currently am solar councilor there. I'm also in charge of the raiding department of the anti world assembly.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?:

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Delegate of The UTNA (united Territories of north america) as well as several other offices over the course of its existence. And Founder of Dark Stars, neither of those regions exist anymore. I think I also had a officer position in the beach and unie but it's been so long I dont really remember. I helped cofounder the Mystical council (one of the first three members. But I'm not the regions founder) and I currently am solar councilor there. I'm also in charge of the raiding department of the anti world assembly.

Nation in Lazarus: United Federal Directorate of the Vierre

WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=united_federal_directorate_of_the_vierre

NS Identities: I only have one Nation.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back