Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: Sarjivo

WA Nation:Sarjivo

NS Identities: Sarjivo

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

IC/Proxy Check: Clean, false positive.

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

The applicant is iffy. In their first application they said they did not remember what their other identities were. Now, they claim that they do not have any other identities. I would like to ask, which one is it?

You said the "I don't remember " claim was unacceptable so I had to resubmit the application. And since I cannot remember all the nation name I put none.

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Winner909098

WA Nation:Winner909098

NS Identities: this is all that I have

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: no

Have you participated in any other region/s?: yeah, but I didn't like them
Europeia

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Thand Areachns

WA Nation:Luquarces

NS Identities: Casetaria

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, CCD , TNP , First world order,LKE and Krasnaya

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Nucular

WA Nation:Nucular

NS Identities: N/A

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Do not remember, have not played the game in over 10 years.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back