Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IP/Proxy Check: Clean

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: Eagle Enclave

WA Nation:Penguin Palace

NS Identities: Titanne and Chipmunker, primarily.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, list below.

Thaecia (2019-present): President/Delegate
The Rejected Realms (2020-present): N/A

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

No problems here. Welcome to Lazarus.

zHT7ni5.png

Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: Lewe Islands

WA Nation:Unknown

NS Identities: Lewe Islands

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: As far as i know i didn't do anything

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was in another region before but I left it after some time and i created my own region just to see how it looks.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: DaPiFanatic

WA Nation:DaPiFanatic

NS Identities: DaPiFanatic1
DaPiFanatic2
DaPiFanatic3
DaPiFanatic4
DaPiFanatic5
DaPiFanatic6
DaPiFanatic7
DaPiFanatic8 (Card farms)
Complete Death (Attempting to get low lifespan)

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was in Balder for a while, but then went inactive on nationstates and was recreated in Lazarus

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Thank you for your patience. As Director of Shareholdership, I would like to formally recommend to the Delegate that this application is accepted.

As current Director of Shareholdership, I'd like to formally recommend this application be accepted by the Delegate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back