Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IP/Proxy Check: Clean/False Positive

Would you answer what "inherited account" means? Also, would please explain your message to me in TGs, I find it hard to believe that.

As the Director of Shareholdership, I would like to formally recommend this application be permitted by the Chief Executive, @"treadwellia".

No objections, then.

As the Director of Shareholdership, I would like to formally recommend this application be permitted by the Chief Executive, @"treadwellia".

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: Venacia

WA Nation:Venacia

NS Identities: Uniea

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: One of the Pacific regions, East Pacific if I'm remembering right.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

So, it has come to my attention that you have several fascist connections. So, I'm going to object to your app being accepted on that ground.

As the Director of Shareholdership, I would like to formally recommend this application be denied by the Chief Executive, @"treadwellia".

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

No objections

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: Free Market Buisnesses

WA Nation:Hakelforge

NS Identities: Immolate, Varke(?)demont, THEOC, and the above come to mind. There are many.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: I was banned from Libertas three times I think, just general toxicity.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Libertas

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Unknown

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

Okay, then. No objections.

No problems here. Welcome to Lazarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back