Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: Southern Prescott

WA Nation:NS Identities:Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?:Have you participated in any other region/s?: United Council of Pentagon, and one other I forget about.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

While we wait for an IP/proxy check, please make the following corrections to your application:

- "Nation in Lazarus" is not filled out correctly with your nation.
- "Have you participated in any other region/s?" Is 'Unknown' your WA nation? If so, it is currently in the region of "Incognita" and you failed to include it. If you do not have a WA Nation, remove "Unknown".

Frankender;11192 said:
While we wait for an IP/proxy check, please make the following corrections to your application:

- "Nation in Lazarus" is not filled out correctly with your nation.
- "Have you participated in any other region/s?" Is 'Unknown' your WA nation? If so, it is currently in the region of "Incognita" and you failed to include it. If you do not have a WA Nation, remove "Unknown".

Oh, I was in a rush. Let me correct them:
Nation in Lazarus: Southern Prescott
WA Nation: I do not have any WA Nation

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

Thank you for your patience. I would like to formally recommend that this application is to be approved by the Delegate.

Thank you for your patience! I would like to formally recommend to the Delegate that this application be approved.

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: The Tokopiaku

WA Nation:Comfed

NS Identities: Comfed
The Cats Mey

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The North Pacific (current Deputy Speaker), Europeia, The South Pacific

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

I founded it as an experiment then decided that it wasn't for me so I decided to drop it. I didn't consider it important.

No problems here. Welcome to Lazarus.

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Arclandia

WA Nation:Arclandia

NS Identities: Arcsmashia, Cassidon, Minifief, Monetillia, Saevisia, and all their leaders' names past and present -- leader names change when my headcanon for the nation says something significant enough in legislation merited the change. I am actually Arc Ignius Rex, and Arclandia is my flagship WA nation. I have no other active nations to list, and Arclandia is my only WA nation.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No crimes.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I have participated in only my own hermit regions that are now dead because all my nations have expired once or twice (how I found Lazarus in the first place). Other than that, this is the first region in which I've even done light RP on the RMB. To that end, I have been a founder and deligate.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back