Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Valcris]

WA Nation: [nation=Valcris]

NS Identities: N/A (not too sure what this means)

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: Sulfux

WA Nation: Suflux

NS Identities: Sulfux

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Conifer.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Nation in Lazarus: Medernistania

WA Nation: Medernistania

NS Identities: Medernistania

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, Emperor, President, and WA Delegate

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Nation in Lazarus: Grossadmiral Der Lowe

WA Nation: Xylosnow

NS Identities: Xylosnow
England united
Sweepland7

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Corruption - Not guiltily

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Oh god;
Aukumnia - MoRP, acting founder, Archangel, WA Delegate
Tatenda - Chancellor
Arkadia - MoRP, Heir
Aukum - MoRP
The western isles
Iwanku (Idk how ya spell it)
Lily
ASCOF - MoD, WA Delegate

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

This was clearly a mistake. I resign my citizenship. I hope eventually Lazarus has decent leadership, but I won't hold my breath.

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: Yes

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Crystal J Summer]

WA Nation: [nation=Crysyalsummer]

NS Identities: Crystalsummer, Crystal J Summer, Cutroajan, North Crystal, and South Crystal

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Not really. I recently downsized some of responsibilities since RL got busy.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Founder of the Free Nations Region (January 15, 2016- Present)
Minister of Foreign Affairs for the International Trade and Defense Association (April, 2016-December 7, 2016)
Secretary General of The International Trade and Defense Association (December 7, 2016-March 10, 2017)
Founder of the United Nations of Nationstates (December 31, 2016)
ITDA Commander (April 28, 2017-May 25, 2017)
Minister of Foreign Affairs for NSIDC (April 12, 2017-July 14, 2017)
NSIDC Deputy General (July 14 2017-September 30, 2017)
Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Republic of India (August 29, 2017-September 29, 2017)
UNN Founder 2.0 (July 21-Present)
Senior Midknight of the TMO (September 24, 2017-January 6, 2018)
NSIDC Grand General (September 30, 2017-May 1, 2019)
TMO Commander Vanguard (January 6, 2018-April 23, 2019)
Warden for The Grey Wardens (February 18, 2018-April 23,2019)
Secretary General of the International Atlantic Treaty Association (May 1, 2019- Present)
Founder of Cyland 2018- Present

As the nation Donkeygong
Governor of the Military Pacific Region (September 13-November 3, 2016)
Minister of Foreign Relations for the Renegade Wolves (November 2,, 2016-November 8, 2016)
Minister Mananger of the Renegade Wolves (November 8, 2016-November 20, 2016)
Vice President of the Renegade Wolves (November 20, 2016-February 1, 2017)
President and WA Delegate of the Renegade Wolves (February 1, 2017-February 13, 2017)

Resume as Wonder Woman/ Mysterious Wonder
Arbiter (January 1, 2019-April 23, 2019)
WA Delegate of the South Pacific (December 9, 2018-April 23, 2019)
Queen of Salem (September 9, 2018-April 23, 2019)
TEP Discord Moderator (October 14, 2018-April 23, 2019)
Former Minister of Immigration: (September 26, 2017-January 22, 2018)
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs: (June 7, 2018-October 13, 2018)
Former Magister:( September 3, 2017- December 7, 2018)
Former Chief Minister of Regional Affairs: (October 18, 2018- December 30, 2018)

Offices Held as Cutroajan
Consul of The Democratic Republic (December 2, 2018-January 31, 2019)
Speaker of The Democratic Republic Senate (May 2, 2019-May 5, 2019)
Associate Justice (May 5, 2019-

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I Crystal J Summer voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

You will have to post here with a non-proxy at some point, or we can't approve your app.

Crystalsummer;6487 said:
I got a new Laptop today. The IP should work now.

Yep that works.

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Graxi]

WA Nation: [nation=Graxi]

NS Identities: My major and only current Nationstates identity is Graxi

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was in Osiris for a while but did not hold any major positions there.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

You need to update this with a nation in Lazarus or revive your nation mentioned here.

Though it looks like your WA is that now.

Nation in Lazarus: Mzeusia

WA Nation: Mzeusia

NS Identities

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Only one other region, I have been a citizen of The North Pacific, but have not held any positions.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

Resignation accepted, of course, and, as I stated in the Recall Delegate thread, I hold you no ill will. You're certainly welcome to visit if you change regions, to stay in Lazarus as a resident, or what you like. I don't imagine that folks would think less of you or try to raise trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back