Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to update nation in Lazarus here.

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: NoDrugCrimeTown

WA Nation: NoDrugCrimeTown

My only one.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I can only remember 2
Bigtopia.
St.Abbadon

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: Centralis-Trustia

WA Nation: Centralis-Trustia

NS Identities: -N/A

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: -N/A TEP

Have you participated in any other region/s?: -N/A

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

The participated in other regions part certainly wasn't N/A, as the nation was in TEP at least 3 years ago.

Otherwise looks fine.

Nation in Lazarus: Morozovia

WA Nation: N/a atm Romulus Remus Roma in Roma Invicta

NS Identities: The Vault Boy Guardian

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nerp

Have you participated in any other region/s?:
The Fallout Wasteland
Wintercrest
Various regional discords, but no active nation in other major regions.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I, Morozovia, voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Last edited by a moderator:

Nation in Lazarus: Makdon System Failure

WA Nation: Makdon

NS Identities: Makdon

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I can't recall all I've been in, I've been active in none

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Nation in Lazarus: Midland

WA Nation: Midland

NS Identities: Cosedonia (previous),
Navaronia (previous),
Rhuritania (previous),
Midphalia (previous),
SIerra Plata (current),

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Negative.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, notably the North Pacific, Aeia, New Atlas, Westphalia, and Europeia. I was in the North Pacific Army, as well as being a member of the World Assembly Office and Cultural Office.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Zapatian Workers State]

WA Nation: [nation=Zapatian Workers State]

NS Identities: Hyperdark

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Union of Allied States
The Communist Bloc

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Nation in Lazarus: Hycronesia

WA Nation: Hycronesia

NS Identities: Hycronesia

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: N/A

Have you participated in any other region/s?: TNP, no major positions

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

You only needed to update your previous citizenship thread with a new post, noting what had changed.

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gwendolen

WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gwendolen

NS Identities: Eisig (waiting for it to die)

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Yes I had a Puppet in Skyreach Eisig to move RP along when it was slow

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Skyreach

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back