Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a mistake. I haven't used a proxy. Just my laptop and phone.

Would a phone's LTE data connection flag as a proxy? I might've done the app on my phone, like how I'm writing this post. Please let me know.

The proxy was detected on that device, when the app was made.

If you post on the device you just posted with, you should be good.

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=MPC3000]
WA Nation: [nation=THE_PHARCYDE]
NS Identities: The Pharcyde, Jesus Fish (not anymore, I was getting confused with Jesus Whale)
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Citizen in International Democratic Union, The South Pacific
Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes
Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

Nation in Lazarus: Ithania
WA Nation: Ithania
NS Identities: Ithania
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No, I cannot recall any criminal or civil accusations.
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Currently, none. In the distant past (~2005-2007) I mainly participated in England and The West Pacific. Beyond this, participation was limited to an ambassadorial role on behalf of those regions.

Major past positions:

England - Foreign Secretary, Delegate.
The West Pacific - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Selhay]
WA Nation: [nation=Selhay]
NS Identities: None
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None
Have you participated in any other region/s?: None
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Nation in Lazarus: Washington plus coffee
WA Nation: Not in WA applying.
NS IdentitiesHave you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No
Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was in the pacific but was very very very minor
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Nation in Lazarus: Washington plus coffee
WA Nation: Washington plus coffee
NS Identities: Washington plus coffee
Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was in the pacific but was very very very minor
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Thank you for your application.

IP Address is confirmed to be a non-proxy. ✅

It is now up for Delegate approval. 

Yours Faithfully,

Admin Team

Thank you for your application.

IP Address is confirmed to be a non-proxy. ?

It is now up for Delegate approval.

Yours Faithfully,

Admin Team

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: Scani

WA Nation: Scani

NS Identities: Utopiana Island
The Sverige Union
Scani

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Founder of a small region 5 years ago, nothing really important

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Yorkshire Pudding]

WA Nation: n/a

NS Identities: Greater Vakolicci Haven, Coraspia, formally Diol

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: no

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Enadia (all major positions), Europeia, The North Pacific recently.

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back