Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I resign citizenship in Lazarus. I've decided I just want to focus on one region at a time.

Wishing you the best Bdubs! <3

Sorry to see you go Ham. Best of luck!

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: The Cethicalistic Order

WA Nation: The Cethicalistic Order

NS Identities: The Cethicalistic Order

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Anteria.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: Loftegen 2 loftegen_3

WA Nation: Loftegen 2loftegen_3

NS Identities: Loftegen 2

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was in the Rejected Realms for while after the NLO coup.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

Nation in Lazarus: Lazmac

WA Nation: Cormactopia Prime

NS Identities: Just Cormac really. I once went by The Rainbow Collective, which was absurd.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: You could say that. I've been convicted of treason in various imperialist regions for becoming a defender, convicted of treason in TSP for saying I would coup it (but not actually doing anything), and I am barred from citizenship in several regions because I've criticized them.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes. I've been playing this game for over 7 years, so recounting them all would be impossible. I am currently involved in Osiris (citizen), Over the Rainbow (Founder), Pacifica (citizen, candidate for Regional Council), Philosopher Kingdom (resident), and St Abbaddon (resident). I'm also the Founder of various regions that are empty except for me or totally inactive.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Hi! Decided I want to be here to be part of Lazarus with Tubbius as Delegate, and help out if I can.

Mostly just miss Lazarus and talking to some of the folks here as well.

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: Sinyal

WA Nation: Sinyal

NS Identities: Sinyal

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: no

Have you participated in any other region/s?: no

What areas of the region are you most interested in?:

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=SunnyPhiladelphia]

WA Nation: [nation=SunnyPhiladelphia]

NS Identities: Current: SunnyPhiladelphia
Past: Do-ki Do-ki

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: NO

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Was Resident in North Pacific

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=shinchoshi

WA Nation: /

NS Identities: Shongbao

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Never. No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Europe, ambassador to XKI

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back