Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation in Lazarus: Undead Aynia

WA Nation: n/a

NS Identities: Aynia, Ayu

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: nope

Have you participated in any other region/s?: there are a lot, currently I'm only active in Caer Sidi and Osiris

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: Sepradiius

WA Nation: Sepradiius

NS Identities: SepradiiusSerdonicHelarra

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, on an old account years ago I founded a region that went up to 22 members and stood for civil rights and community.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

[quote="Drewlantis" pid='1940' dateline='1532214901']
[quote="New Rogernomics" pid='1864' dateline='1531969145']We won't be able to process your app, till you have activated your email account.[/quote]

How so? [/quote]

You should have an message in your inbox with an activation link, be sure to look in your spam as well! :)

Nation in Lazarus: Caldariat

WA Nation: Caldariat

NS Identities: Caldariat

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Singapore

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Nation in Lazarus: Southern Centurial

WA Nation: My WA nation is not in Lazarus. But here is the link Undertopia

NS Identities: I am known as Saphalus in many forums.
Here are all my nations:
Undertopia
Central Centurial
Warv
Southern Centurial
Rudux

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope. And not planning to.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I am the Executive Secretary of the Lion Party in the Land of Kings and Emperor.
I am a Citizen in the United Kingom.
I am a member of the Ministry of Exterior of the Land of Kings and Emperors though I am not here as an envoy.
That's about it I think.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Nation in Lazarus: Messilavia

WA Nation: Messilavia

NS Identities: Cannot remember old nations. Too far back

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, cant remember. Too far back

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

[quote="Imkihca" pid='2072' dateline='1532802399']
[quote="Drewlantis" pid='1940' dateline='1532214901']
[quote="New Rogernomics" pid='1864' dateline='1531969145']We won't be able to process your app, till you have activated your email account.[/quote]

How so? [/quote]

You should have an message in your inbox with an activation link, be sure to look in your spam as well! :)
[/quote]

I'd like to formally resign my citizenship, due to my cross-membership in TRR. I do not think I support cross-citizenship in GCRs anymore and must therefore hold myself to the same standard.

Thank you!
Fauxia/Sovishustingion

[quote="Fauxia" pid='2204' dateline='1533129551']
I'd like to formally resign my citizenship, due to my cross-membership in TRR. I do not think I support cross-citizenship in GCRs anymore and must therefore hold myself to the same standard.

Thank you!
Fauxia/Sovishustingion
[/quote]Applied.

Nation in Lazarus: Sedlec

WA Nation: Belschat

NS Identities: Belschaft

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Oh, so many many times.... but never convicted! Or even brought to court! Except that one time I brought *myself* to court....

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I'm not listing them all and you can't make me.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward I, under duress and threat of physical violence, pledge my loyalty to Imki and her regime, whose community ideals I haven't bothered to check, whose whims and wishes I will execute, and whose arbitrary commands I will obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

Nation in Lazarus: Chicken Macnuggets

WA Nation: Chicken Macnuggets

NS Identities: The Empire of Chicken Macnuggets is the only nationstates identity I've had.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No crimes at all, my record is squeaky clean.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was in the North Pacific region for a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back