Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=juranion

WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tenocht

NS Identities: Lenlyvit, Lazarene Lenlyvit, Rand Al'Thor, Terra Voltera, Faradayn

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Only crime I've ever been accused of was treason against Lazarus during the LWU coup of 2017, which they used to kick me and many others from the region. I'm not sure if I was ever found guilty by the kangaroo court, but I just want a new start in Lazarus now that LWU isn't in control anymore.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I'm currently a TITO member in 10000 Islands, founder of The Hole To Hide In, former founder of Alternate History Realms, and future founder of Magna Graecia. I've also been secretary of Defense in The Free Nations Region, a security RO in St Abbaddon, and commander of The Union of Democratic States Armed Forces and the FORGE military. I mainly dabble in creating Role Play regions.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: Kongarohau

WA Nation: Kongarohau

NS Identities: Kongarohau

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Not that I am aware of.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Unified Christian Alliance, that was 2 years ago. I think I held a position.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back