Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot TRR on your involved regions stuff. (You were an Officer twice and you're currently a citizen.)

Nation in Lazarus: Vadia

WA Nation: Vadia

NS Identities: Prole Confederation, Doppio Giudici, Pentaga Giudici, Vadia

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: I am banned from TWP due to political and personal disputes.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Outside of TWP, I have been part of the government or armed forces of Auralia, Hyperion, Das Imperium, and The Epic Pony Region. I also have a medal from a few operations with Firehlem. I recently RP a lot in TEP

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: Queen Wonder Woman

WA Nation: Wonder Woman I

NS Identities: Queen Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman I
Princess Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman of York

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None at all.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I'm in TEP.
Former Minister of Immigration
(September 26, 2017 to January 22, 2018)
Minister of Foreign Affairs
(June 7, 2018 to present)

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I, Wonder Woman I, voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: Mavis Vermilion Teaches Typing

WA Nation: wabbitslayah

NS Identities: Zaolat, Mekhet, Via Vulpes, Les Claypool, Helseth, wabbitslayah

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Delegate of the Rejected Realms. Legio of the Pacific. Citizen of the East Pacific, Citizen of the West Pacific.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

Nation in Lazarus: Sovishustingion

WA Nation
NS Identities: Fauxia
Sovishustingion
Autocracian Lands
Theokratiss
The Imperial States of Maryland

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?
Have you participated in any other region/s?: The Rejected Realms-Speaker
The Order of the Grey Wardens
Fort Triumph

(Formerly)
Galactic Federation of Nations
The Imperial States
The South Pacific
The Union of Democratic States

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: SheepShape

WA Nation: SillyString

NS Identities: Astarial
SillyString

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Not recently :)

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Literally too many to remember.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Imkihca said:
There is no need to bump your application, you are aware why there is a delay.
Well, Constie also didn't read the application also:
Do you affirm this information is correct?*
If found to be false then this application will be put under security review. You will be asked to provide more information to the region and forum administration, and your application may be rejected.
Even under normal circumstances leaving out a major region as Manson has mentioned, makes an incomplete app.

Nation in Lazarus: Drewlantis

WA Nation: The Drewlantian Aristocracy

NS Identities: Currently I have no other nations that haven't CTEd, but I have a few others.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: I have once, but I was acquitted.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I have participate in Lazarus for a long time, during which time I operated as an intelligence operative twice and a super low level historian of sorts.
I participated in the defender takeover of the Black Riders region and I was Chief of Intelligence and the second highest level official there. Due to a mix up I was ejected, but then acquitted. I almost became delegate there (as I had the highest number of endorsements by far, except for the delegate who left) but came in second.
I have also participated within the NPO, founded my own region, and defended another region as the WA delegate (Imperial Great Britain) for some time.

Drewlantis said:
Nation in Lazarus: Drewlantis

WA Nation: The Drewlantian Aristocracy

NS Identities: Currently I have no other nations that haven't CTEd, but I have a few others.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: I have once, but I was acquitted.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I have participate in Lazarus for a long time, during which time I operated as an intelligence operative twice and a super low level historian of sorts.
I participated in the defender takeover of the Black Riders region and I was Chief of Intelligence and the second highest level official there. Due to a mix up I was ejected, but then acquitted. I almost became delegate there (as I had the highest number of endorsements by far, except for the delegate who left) but came in second because I was ejected and did not gain enough endorsements before the Delegate officially left.
I have also participated within the NPO, founded my own region, and defended another region as the WA delegate (Imperial Great Britain) for some time.

We won't be able to process your app, till you have activated your email account.

Nation in Lazarus: Arlo

WA Nation: Arlo

NS Identities: Tancerlo, Consular, "Cassius"

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: I don't think so but I have a lovely collection of extrajudicial PNGs/bans.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Oh god, I've been around. Currently just Lazarus and Astyria, but also I'm caretaker of Albion, and maintain an almost completely inactive involvement with the Grey Wardens. Most of my history was with Albion where I held almost every single position over the years.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back