Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer wish to be a citizen.

Nation in Lazarus: Bran Astor

WA Nation: Illahee

NS Identities: British Grand Pacific, Bran Astor, Illahee, Sasquatch Allies

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Persona Non-Grata in The South Pacific following the Brave Toaster incident. Granted citizenship on appeal.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The Sasquatch Republic - Founder (current)

Gay - Mapmaker (current)

The West Pacific - Minister of Internal Affairs, Guardian;

The Kingdom of Alexandria - Lord High Chancellor, Lord Privy Seal, Prince-Palatine, Warden of the North, Margrave of Wintergarde

The East Pacific - Magister, Arbiter, Viceroy Designee, Chancellor of the University of the East Pacific, Minister of Culture & Education, Vizier;

Citizenship in various regions (all defunct)

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: bephandia

WA Nation: Samsonytian Army

NS Identities: Samsonyte

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The Ragerian Imperium - Councillor of External Affairs and former Grand Councillor
The Dark Vanquishers (now defunct)- Besieger
The Undivided Nations (now defunct)- Secretary of War and Secretary of State

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?:

Hey, Sam. Glad to see you here repping the Manson Family. o7

Nation in Lazarus: Aflana

WA Nation: Aflana

NS Identities: Aflana, Piperanda

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I'm in Lazarus at the moment and I used to be in Europeia in the past

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: San Andrew

WA Nation: Aurora Orb

NS Identities: Just Andrew for the past couple of years if I recall correctly. Went by Aneurin for a while and you'll see me as Andrew Grey Anumia here and there

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?:
  • Former Delegate and Vice Delegate of Lazarus
  • 1/2 term Court Justice (TNP)
  • Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
  • Former Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
  • NPA Seargent (TNP)
  • Former HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
  • x3 Former Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
  • x2 Former Scribe of Media (Osiris)
  • Former Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
  • x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
  • Former Councilor of the Deshret
  • Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
  • Former Minister of War (Balder)
  • Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
  • Former Jomskivikings (Balder)
  • x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
  • x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
  • x1 Prime Minister of La France
  • x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
  • Former Election Commissioner (TNP)
  • x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
  • Former Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
  • Former Beach Foreign Advisor
  • Former Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR (now just TNP), Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus, Osiris and CoDN. Former Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Nation in Lazarus: X

WA Nation: X

NS Identities: Milograd

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Treason - Guilty (The South Pacific)

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The South Pacific, Delegate
The Pacific, Senator

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back