Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Introductions

Hey, welcome!

Glad you're here! Have you done much in NS before or is this a pretty new experience for you? :)

Also, I'm Imaginary (in case you couldn't tell :p) and also secretly someone named Sylven... and I love the RMB possibly because it's my job. ^-^

I was in the North Pacific and spent some time on their roleplay server talking with folks, but besides from that it has been a new experience. It is very nice to meet you. What else does your job have you do?

I make daily-ish RMB topics and random polls, organize events (RP ones or joint things with our foreign allies) on occasion, help folks try to endorse each other lots, accept new citizens (when they aren't evil) and most importantly help people get involved in the region more!

On that note, you should perhaps check out the departments to see if one is intriguing to you if you're interested in helping the corporation out more than just through shareholder participation (altho no pressure if you're not sure you want to take that step yet). When I first joined Lazarus I became an ambassador... and it helped me learn a lot about stuff and meet lots of cool people. \o/

That is awesome. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I applied for a couple departments, but I am not sure what to do. I want to help. Let me know what I can do.

Ohayo !! Good morning worl-Lazarus.. I mean...

Umm, this is late and, I'm really quite new here, so just thought I should say hi.

Anyway, my name is Lio, and my nation is NS is The United Federal Directorate of the Vierre... sure does sound fancy, I don't even know what that means. Glad to be onboard with ya guys, hope to know and be more involved with you guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. :)

Back