Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Introductions

Doing well. :)

Welcome. :)

Hello again. I think I'm ready to start being more active in NS again, so I thought I'd renew my citizenship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back.  :)

The name's Eusia. Mz Eusia.

I've never been called Eusia. It's always been either Mzeusia or Zeus, although if you want to call me Eusia, that's fine.

I'm looking forward to exploring the forum, stealing some biscuits and working on hunting down Goldfinger.

Welcome to Lazarus, and I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

Not much. Just thinking about Mzeusian history.

I hope you're well.

I have awoken from my slumber!!! Old player but also very flakey player due to turbulent personal stuff and mental health bullshit. As I once again get a little more stable....THE NATION IS ALIVE!!

This has always been my personal politics-to a point-nation, probably gonna keep it like that and stick around the famous/infamous Lazarus for a bit. The moose stew may scare me off though.

Very different theme from the last time I was kicking about. I like it though.

Hello Lazarenes!

As you might have been able to tell from the name, this is an anti-capitalist nation. In spite of Lazarus rule by corporatocracy and all that though, I am very interested in learning how this region works and studying its body of law, getting to understand the economic mechanism and all that, in the hopes of becoming a productive citizen.

In my past life, I authored a GA proposal which I couldn't get formatted correctly so I gave up on it, and I have another nation named Hyperdark in the Union of Allied States, where I was invited by my old college buddy, who in NationStates is called The Civitas Islands.

That's about it.

Good to have you here man! It's always cool when somewhat experienced players join a region because they can often add good insight into how things might work better. Not to say we should get rid of capitalism... but I did vote yes on the poll because I approve of and appreciate dissenting opinions motivated by trying to make our region better, whether I agree with them or not! :p

When I first got involved in Lazarus I joined the diplomatic corps (which goes around to other regions and acts sweet and pretty at them for the most part). I had a lot of fun! In my own interests though, since I'm not the Director of Internal Management now... <.< You should totally come join us once you become a citizen. >.> IM has all the corporate cookies.

Looking forward to working with you, whatever path you take! :D

Hello everyone. I saw that there were similar topics here, so I figured it would be a good idea to start an introduction topic. My nation name is Debussy. I am happy to be here, and I look forward to getting to know everyone and becoming apart of the community.

Back