Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Introductions

For me it's also very short.

I was searching for nation simulators for some reason, and I found a game I liked before NS. So I combined a bunch of syllables to make my nation's name sound like an actual nation, then played the game, got bored, found and joined NS. :p

Sarcasnia because I am sarcastic. :p

Earthly Heaven was just a name that came to me and I wanted a peaceful place on Earth, but I was also 12 when I created it, so.

borromeanWhyKnot;8714 said:
I might explain the multifaceted symbolism of Ev's flag in a separate post.

In these times, show gratitude to people that mean a lot to you in Lazarus. Let's give thanks, it is difficult times and we should appreciate people while we can. Go ahead and thank the people that have made Laz mean the most to you. Express what they mean to the region or to you.

I'm thankful for joWhatup for his patience in trying to comprehend and execute my FA goals. :p Even if you're secretly an evil raider subversive, you make a very good team member and we're lucky to have you (for now >:)).

I'm thankful for Tubbius.

I'm not a Lazerene but I was one of the EPSA pilers who was there to support Imiki during the coup. Even if I joined NationStates while the LWU government was still there, when I heard about Lazarus's past governments and coups, I wanted it to be stable and strong when Imiki did her stuff.

In the end, she did what she did and then passed the torch to Tubbius. For me, the large and handsome rotund man has kept Lazarus as a fun and homey place, different yet similar to TEP at the same time. The fact that he was also able to help hold down the region and lead it to where it is today is very awesome.

So thanks Tubbius for all the work you put into Lazarus, because you're part of the reason it stands stable, today.

Hello there!

I'm now your new ambassador from The Southernmost Pacific.
I should join Lazarus. How can I resist those green eyes?

*Disseminates Lampshades*

I am thank for meeting Imaginary here and Tub. They have enriched my life daily. I am thankful for the community of Lazarus throughout the history and what they mean to me.

Hello, and many welcomes from the great empire of Xotrea! We hope that you also return the favor(by giving us many welcomes aswell)

Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Welcome! Glad to see you around on the forums :)

Hi there!

I'm a new ambassador from Europeia. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know more about your region while working here!

Hail, Lazarus!
I'm Atagait Denral, otherwise known as Aurum Rider. I've been on and off Nationstates for a little over 6 years now, and I've been heavily involved in Raiding and Defending.
I felt it'd be fun to give GCRs a spin, so here I am.

Welcome to Lazarus :)

Back