Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. moe

The North Pacific

Representatives from the North Pacific and Lazarus have been discussing building upon our current relations to a full treaty. Probably most notably, this includes a mutual defense pact. Are there any objections or concerns, before I move forward with this? Any feedback is helpful.
  2. moe

Gazette Article by: moe

General News Moe Elected in Special Prime Minister Election Takes Office After former Prime Minister Whatermelon Resigns BY: @moe The Speaker of the Assembly opened standing for a special election to replace Whatermelons after they resigned from the post near the end of May...
  3. moe

Lazarus Citizenship and Integration

Hello all, I have spent the past few weeks of my term working on foreign affairs and continue to do so, but I'd now like to focus on domestic affairs. I have heard from many citizens/shareholders that our current activity is not ideal. Indeed, it was difficult for me to even find enough...
  4. moe

Renaissance Accords with TRR

Shareholders: I am happy to present the Renaissance Accords with TRR, we both have spent the past month discussing this language and our relationship, and we're happy to cement it into a formal document. Please let me know if you have any questions.
  5. moe

[Repeal] Treaty of the Anti-Pacific Coalition

Assembly of Lazarus, As I had stated earlier, I will be calling for a vote on this item. While personally, I lean towards supporting this course of action, I think it's time for us to formally vote on this issue and put it to rest, regardless of what the outcome is. Recently, I have seen some...
  6. moe

[Repeal] Treaty of Le Port

Assembly members, With the news earlier today that Thalassia would be shutting down, I sadly am requesting that we repeal the Treaty of Le Port.
  7. moe

[Discussion] Us and the NPO

Hello everyone, seeing as there has been some discussion in relation to this in light of the NPO's condemnation being repealed, I would like to re-open the discussion on how the shareholders of Lazarus feel. I believe there are a few discussion points here: 1. Ending the war with the NPO 2...
  8. moe

Filling in the Cracks - Moe's Campaign Thread

Filling In The Cracks: May Campaign for PM Hi everyone, I'm Moe/Monkey, and as you can tell from this thread's title, I'm running for Prime Minister! To address the elephant in the room: I am new to Lazarus, just having joined this month, however I have a lot of ideas and I'm really excited...
Back