Newbie (45%)
Verified
Feather
ƒ1,249
Nation
moezarus
Region
Lazarus
Representatives from the North Pacific and Lazarus have been discussing building upon our current relations to a full treaty. Probably most notably, this includes a mutual defense pact. Are there any objections or concerns, before I move forward with this? Any feedback is helpful.

Anything other than the MDP?
I can't reveal the full treaty text at this time, but later this week once I get a better read of it, I can give a better description of what exactly it includes :) but for now, it looks like it would be mutual defense, and possibly cultural collaboration.

When the text is finalized I can make a final judgment, but I don't see an issue.

Thanks all for the input so far -- obviously I understand the actual text will be a big part of this, and don't expect anyone to blindly sign off on a treaty, lol. This was mostly a discussion just to see if anyone would outright be opposed to further relations regardless of the text -- this does not seem to be the case, so it is likely I will put the text up for discussion soon.

Back