Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IP/Proxy Check: Clean

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: United States of Canaidia

WA Nation:United States of Canaidia

NS Identities: I only have control of the United States of Canaidia.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: I have not been accused of crimes in other regions.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was part of the Rejected Realms and the Roman Empire but played minimal roles in both.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: United Primal Provinces

WA Nation:United Primal Provinces

NS Identities: United Primal Provinces, New Gilneas City, Dusk Haven

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No I have not.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I have been in other regions over my last few years, although most of them were just because I wanted to join a region that my freinds were in.

Lazarus would be the first region I have joined with the intent of active participation.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Dinstacia

WA Nation:Dinstacia

NS Identities: No other.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: None that i can remember of. I just respawned on Lazarus.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Sarjivo

WA Nation:Sarjivo

NS Identities: I cannot remember.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: None

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

What was your level of involvement in Auralia, the United Kingdom and Confederacy of Allied States? I assume minor.

Domais;10842 said:
What was your level of involvement in Auralia, the United Kingdom and Confederacy of Allied States? I assume minor.

So i guess i was part of these regions. Yeah pretty much none, i wasnt really active in any of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back