Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming this is how you do it,
But I'd like to revoke my citizenship

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: Leton

WA Nation: Leton

NS Identities: Leton or Letonia

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I used to be on one of the pacific regions (can't really remember which one), then i stopped playing for a while and when i returned i was recreated on lazarus. This is the first time i am doing anything out of the game

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: Dient Bring

WA Nation: Dient Bring

NS Identities: Dient Bring

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: none

Have you participated in any other region/s?: none

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Application accepted! :)

You don't revoke it in the citizenship thread. But in the admin requests area.

Done now though.

Nation in Lazarus: Yocat

WA Nation: nationstates.net/yocat

NS Identities: I dont know what that means

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: no

Have you participated in any other region/s?: no, I dont normally participate in things

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Nation in Lazarus: PF3

WA Nation: potatoFarmers

NS Identities: PotatoFarmers

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The North Pacific (main region), The East Pacific (Citizenship Pending)

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Sletho]

WA Nation: [nation=Sletho]

NS Identities: Sletho

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: N/A

Have you participated in any other region/s?: South Pacific , World Assembly

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Hey, could you activate your account (check your spam folder for the email maybe) so this can be processed? :)

Nation in Lazarus: Snipeower

WA Nation: Snipeower

NS Identities: Snipeower
Frankendoll

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=hoyjin

WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=hoyjin

NS Identities: Hoyjin was my first

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=benedieris

Benedieris is my backup nation

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

Do you want your account name to be just Discord or would you like it changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back