Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: The Haven of Avalon

WA Nation: Do not have one. I believe so anyway

NS Identities: The Empire of The Haven of Avalon
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_haven_of_avalon

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No. This would be my first time and I hope to make a meaningful impact.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

SENT AS A TELEGRAM TO GWENDOLEN 6:07 PM ON 10/4 AND CROSS-POSTED HERE. AWAITING A RESPONSE.

Hi there, Gwendolen. Treadwellia here from Lazarus. I noticed just now that you had applied for Citizenship in Lazarus a few days ago but have since moved regions. I apologize for the delay on the Citizenship Application, having been at a conference for work the last three days. Are you still interested in pursuing Citizenship with Lazarus? I'll cross-post this on our forums. You can reply here or there, either way.

As it stands, other than your not having a nation in Lazarus (unless I'm mistaken, and, if you do, please let me know which one), I don't see any real barriers to your Citizenship Application. Let me know.

Does not hold a nation in Lazarus, so this citizenship is going to expire eventually.

Nation in Lazarus: Tanshia

WA Nation: The holy empire of Tanshia

NS Identities: The holy empire of Tanshia

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: None

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Hey Tanshia, I'm glad you decided to apply for Citizenship!

Please activate your forum account so your application can be processed. Check your email, it may have gone into your spam folder! :)

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Aurelian_Ancients]

WA Nation: [nation=Aurelian_Wonderland]

NS Identities: Ar

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: New Western Atlantic, Aukumnia, Aerium, New Western Empire, and The Democratic Republic

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Nation in Lazarus: Vuchaudor

WA Nation: Vuchaudor

NS Identities: Yugoslavia and The Republic of Slavs
Quspauji

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Never accused of any crimes.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: North Turkestan (Regional Cartographer)
Arkonos

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

I would like to add an additional nation to my identity and update my Citizenship to Dual-Citizenship.

The nation is Morograd with the dual-citizenship being crossed from the region of the People's Republic of Wintercrest.

Nation in Lazarus: Toerana VI

WA Nation: Toerana VII

NS Identities: Toerana, Toerana II, Toerana III ect -> VII & Poswon

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Thalassia, formerly Pacifica, The Rejected Realms, Voltarium, Azuno, Warzone Federation/Warzone Europe.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: Hasoa

WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=hasoa

NS Identities: Senchapare

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: no

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, West Pacific

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: New Vedan

WA Nation: Vedan, and Neo Vedan

NS Identities: Vedan, neo vedan, new vedan etc Potimus prime

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Delegate of The UTNA (united Territories of north america) as well as several other offices over the course of its existence. And Founder of Dark Stars, neither of those regions exist anymore. I think I also had a officer position in the beach and unie but it's been so long I dont really remember. I helped cofounder the Mystical council (one of the first three members. But I'm not the regions founder) and I currently am solar councilor there. I'm also in charge of the raiding department of the anti world assembly.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back