Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation in Lazarus: nation=gumbalia

WA Nation: nation=melonic tribes

NS Identities: Fretenea, Melonic Tribes and Gumbalia

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The Hole To Hide In

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: Kurtivia

WA Nation: Kurtivia

NS Identities: Kurtivia

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: N/A

Have you participated in any other region/s?: N/A

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: A Rosa

WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=a_rosa

NS Identities: A Rosa

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=katastrofeis

WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=katastrofeis

NS Identities: Katastrofeis

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, I was part of The Solar System of Steelheart but that died so I made the region The Nyxian Rebellion

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=katastrofeis

WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=katastrofeis

NS Identities: Katastrofeis

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, I was part of The Solar System of Steelheart but that died so I made the region The Nyxian Rebellion

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: wackadodolo

WA Nation: R/D player, no current WA nation

NS Identities: Kade (Vasentius)
The Glorious Hypetrain

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: I was listed and ejected during the LWU takeover of Lazarus, (I think 2017?).

No other incidents.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: CUR - Current
The Union of Democratic States - Regional Admin, OOC (sysop for IT resources), R/D gameplayer

RET - no longer involved with these regions since at least Q3 2017
The Kingdom of Great Britian - left before the whole nonsense with whoever their founder was, I try not to think about this time period tbh.
Lazarus - Celestial Union
TWP
Euro - was once a citizen
The Thunder Territory

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

Update: I actually have _two_ nations in Laz, the main one I'll be using is erlaawnapli . I have moved the other nation out. Sorry for the confusion!

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=The True Czar]

WA Nation: [nation=The True Czar]

NS Identities: Cindervale
Cindergrove
The Great Coalition

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The only region where I participated in regional government was the North American Federation (which I don't believe to be active anymore). My job was insignificant, just elaborating on rules to people who asked.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=gaia_and_pomona]

WA Nation: [nation=gaia_and_pomona]

NS Identities: Gaia and Pomona

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I have participated in The South Pacific, Osiris and Balder, but only in the first one I spent a considrable amount of time. When the nation was refounded in Osiris and Balder I soon relocated to Lazarus.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back