Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation in Lazarus: Hycronesia

WA Nation: Hycronesia

NS Identities: Hycronesia, New Dresden, Grand Duchy of Saint Vincent.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: N/A

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Before Lazarus i was a simple citizien of the North Pacific, nothing important.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: The Copper States
WA Nation: The Copper States
NS Identities: The Copper States
The Silicon States
The Aluminium States
The Platinum States
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No
Have you participated in any other region/s?: The Platinum States are part of The Rosa Empire. I do not hold any position in it.
Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=MPC3000]
WA Nation: [nation=THE_PHARCYDE]
NS Identities: The Pharcyde, Jesus Fish
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Citizen in International Democratic Union, The South Pacific
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

Nation in Lazarus: Captain Apollo
WA Nation: Captain Apollo
NS Identities: Current: Apollo
Former: Apollo Anumia, Eldarion Telcontar
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Not that I am aware of.
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes. The major regions I've spent time in are: Lazarus, Europeia, Exshaw, and Ainur. I was a cabinet member and senator in Europeia, and King in Ainur. I forget what my title was in Exshaw.

I've decided to resign my citizenship in Lazarus. I don't really feel like I'm part of the community here anymore, and I think there are one or two people who would be a lot more comfortable with me not being here. So I'm just going to bow out; I've never been one to stick around somewhere just to have a vote to influence things.

No hard feelings toward anyone, and I genuinely wish Lazarus all the best.

Done. Hope you have a good time elsewhere in NS. :)

Thank you for the time you've spend in Lazarus and your contributions to the region. Good luck on your ventures elsewhere.

Nation in Lazarus: The Copper States
WA Nation: The Copper States
NS Identities: The Copper States, The Silicon States, The Aluminium States, The Platinum States, The Mineral Triplets
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, Tatenda.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_armenian_union
WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_armenian_union
NS Identities: Honeydewistan, Honeydewistania, Liberal Evil, Qwabour Harbour, Anarchic Turkish States and some not so significant ones.
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: I got banned from Pacifica for no reason provided. i wasn't even convicted of anything, just banned.
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Mariner Trench, Chief Mariner.
Pacifica, Secretary of Military Affairs + Speaker.
Force, Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Nation in Lazarus: nation=akrothia
WA Nation: nation=akrothia
NS Identities: Akrothia and Kruschkev
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None that I know of.
Have you participated in any other region/s?: If I remember correctly I was once in Osiris but I really didn't participate nuch in there.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

Nation in Lazarus: The United Syrian States
WA Nation: The United Syrian States
NS Identities: The United Syrian States

The United Levant States
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, Social Academic Democracy (A now extinct region that was initially meant for close friends). No legitimate positions were assigned
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: I'm interested in participating in diplomatic affairs (e.g. Serving as an ambassador), aiding in the stability and defence of the region (Laz Guard) and mainly contributing to the social setting of the region in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back