Verified
Feather
ƒ1,484
Nation
Canton Empire
Region
Lazarus
Mr. Speaker.

I motion to invoke Article I, Section 6 of Mandate Twelve to Remove the Delegate

"(7) The Assembly may remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office by three-quarters vote"

I believe it is time we hold a firm referendum on the future of this region. I stand against removing tubbius, but I would like an explanation on what Tubbius sees as for what he's doing for the region and also why he should be retained in office

Also firmly against this motion. In my view this is a banal and childish attempt to politicise what should be an a-political post. What has tubbius done to deserve this motion, what sins has he commited, you have offered no compelling case for recall, in fact you have offered no case at all. Instead you seem to have decide to plunge a position that is apolitical for a reason into the quagmire of political mud under the wafer thin pretense of accountability. To be quite blunt, this whole affair reads as an attempt to strong arm through your proposals for an elected delegacy rather than going about it in the proper manner. Lazarus, deserves better that this.

Last edited:
Calling this motion "childish" is, by it's very nature, an emotional and childish response, itself.

"To be quite blunt, this whole affair reads as an attempt to strong arm through your proposals for an elected delegacy rather than going about it in the proper manner. Lazarus, deserves better that this."

He is literally going about it in the proper, justly legal route by bringing it up here.

In fact, I bet the Delegate would support such discussions.

However, while I am not for removing our Delegate, I would also be on board with seeing his thoughts on what he is doing to further our region. I would like to commend him for his swift response to the resignation of our previous Speaker.

Lol. No. I'm against this inappropriate and childish motion.

Is this going to be motioned to vote, so we can get this over with?

No, I asked treadwellia for his thoughts and he failed to even acknowledge this thread… (though maybe it happened on discord? I am not aware of that if so)
Constie said on discord he'd be fine with tabling this thread if the discussion is over with. As for Treadwellia he has been busy with grading papers and will get to it when he has time. He is aware of this thread, and we have been in communications the whole time.

Updating as follows: as NR has stated, work is placing extreme demands on my time at present. I have been very much aware of all of this and, as NR has said, have been in discussion with him over this. Allow me to get to a reasonable stopping point on my real life demands, and I will post here as soon as is possible, as has been my intention all along. I should be able to address this more suitably later this week or on the weekend.

Back