Verified
Feather
ƒ1,484
Nation
Canton Empire
Region
Lazarus
Mr. Speaker.

I motion to invoke Article I, Section 6 of Mandate Twelve to Remove the Prime Minister and all Cabinet Ministers.

"(6) The Assembly may remove the Assembly Speaker, the Prime Minister, a Cabinet Minister, a Court Justice, a Councillor of Lazarene Security, or any other government official established by law or policy from office, by two-thirds vote."

I believe it is time we hold a firm referendum on the future of this region. We must choose now to discuss where this region is going.

I would love to get the current cabinet's to outline their accomplishments and shortcomings thus far

JL pretends like these motions of his are in some way a service to the region, and in doing so he has attempted to rob players who have made constructive suggestions during the last few weeks of the credit they are due. My ministers, New Rogernomics and Tubbius have served this region well and they don't deserve his criticism.

Last edited:
I would disagree. Treadwellia & NR are the leaders of our region. If we have concerns, I believe it makes sense to bring it to them & for them to take responsibility.

I think Treadwellia would agree with my sentiment

Fully opposed to this. Does Lazarus need some reform? Yes. Does recalling the entire government, which will only result in a cycle of tension and instability help? Absolutely not. If you want reform, go propose a bill in the Assembly about reform you want -- I would absolutely be open to things like a new theme (which you already seem to have proposed) and even Cabinet elections. However, I strongly urge all Citizens in good faith to vote against the recall motions if they do come to vote.

Is this going to be motioned to vote, so we can get this over with?

Back