Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ministry and Other Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted, all

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most?
I have not, unfortunately.

Are you interested in regional role-playing?
Not particularly.

Are you good at making graphics?
Unfortunately I am not.

Do you like writing?
Most definitely!

Do you like welcoming nations to the region?
Yes.

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Nope sadly

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Slight interest

Are you good at making graphics? Noope

Do you like writing? Yeees

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? You bet

JoWhatup: Accepted

Whatermelons: Accepted

:D Thanks for applying! There's a lot of cool stuff I'd like to get organized to make this region even more awesome and I love having folks to work with!

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? No.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Yes, very.

Are you good at making graphics? I can use photoshop.

Do you like writing? Yes.

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? I can do so.

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, helping out with planning

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Slightly

Are you good at making graphics? Depends on application

Do you like writing? Yes

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? yes

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : A little

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : No

Do you have assignment preferences? : Active regions with significant populations

What interests you most about diplomacy? : I want to become acquainted with the part of the NS world that receives the majority of attention from players and gain experience

Additional information/questions: Do you think that I'm overextending myself here with all the applications?

Code:
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : nope

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : not that I am aware of

Do you have assignment preferences? : I would like to avoid TNP at the moment. They recently raided the anti world assembly in retaliation for us raiding Stargate. Probably best for me to avoid them instead of waltzing into the belly of the beast.

What interests you most about diplomacy? :Meeting new people and learning the going ons of the different regions around nationstates. I need to do that anyways so this looks like a perfect way to do that.

Additional information/questions: how long will I be stationed in the region I'm sent too?

Zapatian Workers State;7248 said:
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : A little

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : No

Do you have assignment preferences? : Active regions with significant populations

What interests you most about diplomacy? : I want to become acquainted with the part of the NS world that receives the majority of attention from players and gain experience

Additional information/questions: Do you think that I'm overextending myself here with all the applications?

vedan;7434 said:
Code:
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : nope

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : not that I am aware of

Do you have assignment preferences? : I would like to avoid TNP at the moment. They recently raided the anti world assembly in retaliation for us raiding Stargate. Probably best for me to avoid them instead of waltzing into the belly of the beast.

What interests you most about diplomacy? :Meeting new people and learning the going ons of the different regions around nationstates. I need to do that anyways so this looks like a perfect way to do that.

Additional information/questions: how long will I be stationed in the region I'm sent too?

Both are accepted. Please, join us in the FA server: https://discord.gg/n7NSurS

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? no

Are you interested in regional role-playing? yes, but i dont really know how...O.O

Are you good at making graphics? a little!

Do you like writing? yes!

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? yes!

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes. I liked being involved with the regional newspapers and organising small cultural events, or being part of em. Were rather fun, but they were mostly in small UCRs.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Kinda. I enjoy roleplaying but having too many rules and stuff makes it rather complicated and I prefer to avoid it altogether in such cases. So, I prefer casual RP.

Are you good at making graphics? No ( ._.)

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? Certainly. Sounds fun

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : Not that I know of

Do you have assignment preferences? : Nope. Anything works.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : The idea of getting to explore new region, experience new systems at work, meeting new people and what not.

Additional information/questions: ~

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? No

Are you interested in regional role-playing? I don't really know what that means but I'd love to learn.

Are you good at making graphics? Not really.

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? Sure.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : no, but I'm sociable and learn quickly, i also study political science and international relations in RL, and this would interest me.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : no

Do you have assignment preferences? : I'm new so I don't have many preferences, but I would like to be assigned to another large region, like Osiris for example. I think it could give me a good ground to learn and improve on my skills and knowledge at a faster rate.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : improving and maintaining good relations between Lazarus and allied or friendly regions, seeking for new opportunities on the diplomatic front by developing good relations with major regions and signing treaties of friendship and collaboration. More interests will follow as I delve deeper in how NS diplomacy works.

Additional information/questions: right now I have none, but I'll surely ask if anything comes up.

Thank you,
Kloppenburg

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes, former Ambassador to United Confederation of Nations from the Unitarian Union

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : No.

Do you have assignment preferences? : No. I will serve wherever the corporation needs.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : The role play and governing aspects inherent in the opportunity, as well as the ability to assist and better relations abroad for all Lazarenes.

Additional information/questions: None At This Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back