Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ministry and Other Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : I served as The North Pacific's Ambassador to Ainur in either 2014 or 15- it's been so long, I can't remember.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : Not to my knowledge

Do you have assignment preferences? : I would prefer to be placed in a region like Pacifica or St Abbaddon; primarily to foster relations between Lazarus and these fledgling UCR democracies who stand against the tyranny of the NPO. It is my wish to help create strong ties between Lazarus and regions where we can find common ground in our values of regional sovereignty, self-autonomy and freedom from foreign interference.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : I'm a future Global/International Studies student at my local university, so I'm greatly interested in studying inter-group relations, be it between countries, factions, tribes, families or in-game organizations like this. I've always been more interested in foreign affairs than anything.

Additional information/questions: Nothing.

Wycliffe: Accepted!

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? :
No, I don't.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? :
Of course not.

Do you have assignment preferences? :What interests you most about diplomacy? :Additional information/questions:
If I am chosen as an ambassador, I assure you that I would further interest of my region and help foster stronger relation of Lazarus with every region I go to.

Code:
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : No, I have no prior experience.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : No.

Do you have assignment preferences? : No. I accept assignments to any region.

What?interests you most about diplomacy? : The possibility to interact with lots of people and discuss issues pertaing to environment, human rights, cultural heritage, agriculture, business, industry, health, education, science, technology, innovation, entrepreneurship, among others, as a way to improve living standards, subscribe accords, formal commitments and managing projects in the matter. I once participated in an OAS General Assembly model at a local university, and it was a superb experience. I am currently participating in a screening process to choose commision presidents for an upcoming UN model.

Additional information/questions: None.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? :
No, I don't.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? :
No, I am not.

Do you have assignment preferences? :
I will gladly accept any region, but would preffer The Ros Empire, as I have ties there

What interests you most about diplomacy? :
I always liked to be one of the players in a diplomatic arena. It's a harmless way to blow off steam in wars of word, pen and paper instead of blood, sword and shield. Peacetime is also favorable, as keeping the peace is as exciting, if not more, than waging war.

Additional information/questions:
I have four nations, which I use to test out different playstyles, one of which (The Platinum States) is located in The Ros Empire.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Ambassador to Europeia from Pacifica

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : Pacifica for some reason

Do you have assignment preferences? : Nope.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : I like being able to interact with others.

Additional information/questions: none

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : No, and I'm planning on changing that!

Do you have assignment preferences? : Not really.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Inter-regional diplomacy can really help increase Lazarene influence. It can also assist in the development of a healthy and friendly community that transcends the borders of our region. Overall, I'm interested in taking part in this region's development and growth.

Additional information/questions:

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes, as a diplomat for Osiris, EMN, Karma and TWP

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : Balder

Do you have assignment preferences? : Not really no

What interests you most about diplomacy? : The intrigue and behind the scenes goings on in FA have always fascinated me

Additional information/questions: N/A

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes, In a group on Roblox I was the US secretary of state and visited the UN meetings and other foreign ambassadors

Do you have assignment preferences? : Anyone is fine! :)

What interests you most about diplomacy? : I get to help represent Lazarus as a region and inform or group about any recent news. Also, I love being connected to other things and helping out as much as possible!

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? No, but I want to help now.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Yes, I am very intrested.

Are you good at making graphics? No, I have no experience

Do you like writing? Yes, I do unless its a school essay ;)

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? Yes, I believe its a good way to invite people in.

Sulfux;6398 said:
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes, In a group on Roblox I was the US secretary of state and visited the UN meetings and other foreign ambassadors

Do you have assignment preferences? : Anyone is fine! :)

What interests you most about diplomacy? : I get to help represent Lazarus as a region and inform or group about any recent news. Also, I love being connected to other things and helping out as much as possible!

Welcome to the Ministry! Your application has been accepted!

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? No, but I want to get started.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Yes, I am very intrested.

Are you good at making graphics? No.

Do you like writing? Yes, I like writing as long as it isn't a exam.

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? Yes.

>.~ hello there, idk how to forum, so I'm gonna hope for the best here

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Mhm, I have, I have been Minister of roleplay for countless regions (like 3), and enjoyed just organising, rule making and enforcing, and just having a responsibility to do, while also making everyone else have fun!

Are you interested in regional role-playing? I am, so much so I am doing 5 roleplays at the moment, with 2 of them in Lazarus

Are you good at making graphics? Oh god no, mostly due to my lack of pc...

Do you like writing? Yes! I write poems, short stories, anything!!!

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? I do! It's one of the most fun things to do, as you can watch them progress in the region and it is a satisfying thing to do!!!

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, in TSP. It was years ago, and thus I am unable to recall.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Yes

Are you good at making graphics? I wish. No

Do you like writing? I am able to write, yes.

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? I neither like nor dislike the practice, but I am willing to do so if ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back