Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. Leonism

Proposal [Proposal] Government Officials Activity Requirement Amendment (August 2022)

Thanks for the explanation/clarification. I guess it's reasonable because unless anyone notices the official in question being absent (and thus starting the "3 day timer"), it doesn't really matter because there is no "objective" moment at which inactivity starts, regardless of an observer.
  2. Leonism

Proposal [Proposal] Government Officials Activity Requirement Amendment (August 2022)

I still think the wording is quite ambiguous. From how I understand it, it's not specified how long the "inactivity" may reasonably last before the speaker notifies the officials of it, and only then does the three days period start. So a lot hinges on how vigorously the speaker tracks inactivity.
  3. Leonism

Discussion Should we have an embassy exchange with The Pacific?

Yes. At this point I think reconcilliation with the Pacific is the way forward. I see no benefit in having ended the war without trying to "win the peace" as well.
  4. Leonism

Proposal [Proposal] The Elysian Compact

A comprehensive alliance treaty. I found no major flaws on the first quick readthrough. Good job.
  5. Leonism

Proposal [Proposal] Lazarene Corporation Theme Act (2020) Repeal Act

Is a seperate Repeal Act necessary? Couldn't the proposed Lazarene League Theme Act simpy include a clause that repeals the current theme? As for themes generally, I am absolutely in favour of having them. It expands the cultural options of Lazarus and forms a background to expand upon in...
  6. Leonism

Proposal Appointment: Vedan as Director of the Guard

Very well, then we should proceed with a vote.
  7. Leonism

While the motion to vote has already been seconded, I suggest to put a vote on hold until @vedan fulfills their obligations under the citizenship act and has a nation in Lazarus.
  8. Leonism

Proposal Proposal: Lazarene League Theme Act (2022)

Proposed addition to paragraph 8.
  9. Leonism

Proposal Proposal: Lazarene League Theme Act (2022)

As a great fan of Greece since my childhood, who's spent well over a dozen holidays in Greece and lead Greek armies to victory in various Total War series games and others, I firmly support this Megali idea. Kali spera!
  10. Leonism

Thank you for your answers, NewVedan. I think pne of the reasons why the appointment of the last cadidate failed was because bobberino didn't even bother to present themselves before the Assembly, so by doing so you have already cleared one major hurdle in my opinion. The fact that you were...
  11. Leonism

Proposal [Proposal] The Treaty of Alfheim

I support the motion to vote
Back