Please register to view all features

Proposal Appointment: Vedan as Director of the Guard

Feather
ƒ1,510
Nation
Extrememeasures
Region
Lazarus
I would like to start a discussion on this appointment. I released this statement earlier on the appointment.

"
I come to you with another Appointment for the Director of the Guard. As the shareholders voted down my first appointment. This time I looked internally for a good candidate to fill the position. I have found a former member of the Guard that has also done work outside of the region as well to my knowledge. I believe that his experience will be of benefit in leading Laz Gaurd into the future. I officially appoint @
vedan
vedan to the position of Director of the Guard."

Managing Director
Extrememeasures"

What direction do you believe the Guard needs to go in or what do you feel needs to change with how it is organized?

Is there anything specific in terms of experience/knowledge that you feel you bring to the Guard?

Given the trial several years ago, is there anything you learned or anything you feel could be approached better to prevent what occurred?

I belive the guard needs to focus on the basics for right now. Recruitment, the basics of updating, that sort of thing. The guard has been neglected for so long that I'm not sure how much of a guard is actually still there. Once we've gotten the basics coverd and a decent ammount of guardsmen at the ready, then we will hit whatever the region deems a permissible target with righteous fury.

As for anything specific I bring yo the guard, well I've been active on both sides of the R/D coin for a period expanding over several years. Rather recently I was the secound in command of a group called "Mercenaries R Us" or MRU for short, whose Mercenaries for hire theme is something I belive could mesh very well with Lazcorps corporation theme. Whilst allowing us to retain our neutrality.

Yea I'll make sure to keep logs better than i did last time. Had I not deleted the old logs dating from back then (on the MRU founders request) the evedince would have exonerated me of all wrong doing. I'll make sure from now on the keep all R/D related chat saved somewhere just in case from now on.

I believe this is ready to be motioned to vote, unless there are any further questions?

Thank you for your answers, NewVedan. I think pne of the reasons why the appointment of the last cadidate failed was because bobberino didn't even bother to present themselves before the Assembly, so by doing so you have already cleared one major hurdle in my opinion.

The fact that you were banned from taking office in the past is certainly noteworthy, but the punishment was served without further infractions recorded since then, so I am willing to give you another chance. What I certainly remember well from my own time in the Guard, before I was WA-locked, is that you were very active and willing to participate in Guard missions.

I motion to vote.

Back