Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Office of the Managing Director
[Image: unknown.png]

Announcement from the Managing Director
Director Removals and Appointments
As per Mandate 12, I would like to remove Leonism and Custadia as Directors, and appoint Debussy as Director of Internal Management and Kingdom of Napels as Director of Public Relations.
Mandate 12, Article IV, Sections 6 and 7 Wrote:(6) The Prime Minister may appoint Cabinet Ministers to assist with executive ministries, programs and activities, and must fill any ministries mandated by law. Appointment of Cabinet Ministers will be subject to confirmation by 50%+1 vote of the Assembly.

(7) Cabinet Ministers will serve until the end of the Prime Minister's term or until resignation, removal from office by the Assembly or the Prime Minister, or automatic removal from office.

Mentioned in my MD campaign, the cabinet mix-up has arrived! Custadia and Leonism have done great work with diplomatic talks and RP organization respectively, but I think having different individuals in charge of the PR and IM departments can help them grow more in the coming months.

That's where Kingdom of Napels (who has a steady head and showed a talent for helping others get involved during his time as Guard Director) and Debussy (who has helped conduct multiple IM projects and shown an appetite for more in the same direction) come in. I look forward to working with them more in the future, so please consider supporting them as Directors when their appointments come before the Assembly!

[spoiler=mooze pencil][Image: attachment.php?aid=36]
thankz denado<3[/spoiler]
I am honored to be considered for Director of PR, and will do my best to fullfil the role. Congratulations to Debussy, as well!
While I was slightly surprised when Imaginary asked me to switch positions with Debussy, I understand her reasoning and wish my successor all the best. He has proven great dedication, energy and creativity, so should fulfill the role in an excellent manner. I am sorry if I disappointed anyone in my role as Director.
[Image: Lazarus_management_symbol.png]

Department Director appointments
I would like to announce my cabinet, after having thought about it and poked the people in question: Mzeusia as Director of Internal Management and Domais as Director of Public Relations.

Mzeusia has long been a part of the region and has been responsible for our adventure polls, as well as being a valued member of the RMB community, and having served as Developer. I am confident they will be a great addition to the cabinet, and I hope the Assembly agrees with me on that.

Domais has been a shareholder for a while, but since he joined the Public Relations Department a month ago he has been a strong advocate for increased activity in the department with regards to foreign updates and ambassador placements. Indeed, he has already offered his help in reaching out to those regions of neutral alignment. I believe he can bring new life to the PR Department and it is my sincere hope that the Assembly will give Domais their support.

Director of Shareholders appointment
Hey all Smile

So, as of the citizenship act, the Prime Minister must appoint a Director of Shareholders:
Quote:(2) The Prime Minister shall appoint a Minister as a Granting Official to advise the Delegate on citizenship applications.

Therefore, I have decided to appoint McChimp/Custadia as Director of Shareholders, who can do the following:
Quote:(3) The Granting Official may recommend to the Delegate that an applicant be declined when they:

a. Have no nation residing in Lazarus or noted on their application.
b. Have a criminal history in another region or organization.
c. Do not present themselves as a good prospect for citizenship

McChimp has been a long-time citizen and currently serves as Security Auditor. I believe he will make for a great Director of Shareholders who can give the Delegate valuable advice. I hope the Assembly will consider supporting this appointment.

Director of Public Relations appointment
Following Domais' resignation as Director of Public Relations, we are in need of a new Director of Public Relations. Therefore, I would like to appoint Ryccia as Director of Public Relations of Lazarus.

Ryccia has been a long-time member of our community, currently serving as a Security Auditor. Ryccia has also served as our Director of Public Relations before, and was very professional and active in the role, before he had to resign because of inactivity. He has agreed to take up the role once more, and I look forward to working with him in foreign affairs, and I hope you will consider voting for his appointment Smile

Director of the Guard appointment
Following Whatermelons' resignation, the Regional Guard has been without a leader for a while. That is why I would like to propose Roavin as Director of the Guard.

Roavin has long been a citizen, and has a long history in military-related matters, serving as First Warden of the Grey Wardens and Minister of Military Affairs in the South Pacific. He has an extensive military record and is widely considered as one of the best at what he does in military gameplay, and I hope the Assembly will support his appointment. Smile

In addition, on Guard related matters, Melons has agreed to continue serving in the Guard as an officer, to help out the Director in recruiting, leading and organising operations and helping to manage the Guard in other matters, in order to help the Guard get back on it's feet to serve our interests abroad (and to have fun doing so).

Director of the Guard  & Director of Public Relations appointments

Hey everyone! Thanks for bearing with me. I am making two appointments today. I am still waiting to speak to some others before making my decision on the other cabinet positions so please be patient with me on those!

I've decided to go ahead and reappoint Roavin. Though I am not experienced with military affairs, the reception Roavin received when he was just appointed a week or so ago, along with testimony about his experience in the field, means there is no reason for me to appoint anyone different. 

I have also decided to appoint McChimp as Director of Public Relations. I think it's important to surround yourself with different viewpoints and perspectives. I spoke with McChimp at length about his ideas and approach to foreign affairs for Lazarus and I think working alongside him we will be able to ensure we're taking the right steps with the right regions. I think we can do better with how active we are with our FA and I expect us to get a lot accomplished over the next few months. Ryccia has done a great job and I've asked him to stay on as Deputy to continue working with on-going treaty negotiations and more!

Additionally I wanted to mention that once I have the cabinet in place, I'll be working on a list of specific projects/goals for each ministry that we'll release to the rest of the region so everyone knows what we're trying to do and can help! This way we can also track our progress If you have a desire to help Lazarus grow or have some ideas about how to make our region better, feel free to reach out to me in NS or on Discord. ^-^

Director of Internal Management & Granting Official
Twice in one day? O.O It's almost like I should have waited and did it all at once!

As you know, I have a ton of things that I want to work on and a lot of them fall under the Internal Management scope of influence. I've decided to appoint NewRogernomics to be my Director for the ministry because I believe that he can help with my goals for starting roleplay and helping the Gazette flourish. I admittedly don't know a ton about roleplay or our gazette, but would like to help both parts of the region. Bringing someone in that is better on that end of things will allow me to direct my focus at getting more people involved and my other ideas/programs. 

For Granting Official I am appointing Domais. They obviously know the ins and outs of Lazarus and can now ensure no bad people try to get in!
Hi all,

Thank you for electing me, I hope I can meet your expectations. I'd like to express my congratulations to Domais for being such stiff opposition and my thanks for his having agreed to serve as Minister of Internal Management alongside New Rogernomics and Whatermelons, who I am appointing as Cabinet Deputies to that ministry. I am also appointing Chanku to serve as Public Relations Director, a department that I hope will thrive by cooperating with Internal Management and the inter-regional community. JoWhatup has had success managing the military in the past and he has agreed to do so again as this government's Director of the Guard. Last but not least, I'd like to appoint Frankender as Director of Citizenship. Get your questions ready for their confirmation threads!

Thanks again,
McChimp