Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Office of the Managing Director
Hey everyone!

I'd like to announce the following:

1. Domais has been appointed to Director of Shareholdership. Domais is an active member of our community and they are committed to succeeding in their position, and I look forward to working with him over the next few months.
2. New Rogernomics has been appointed to Director of Internal Management. This shouldn't be a surprise as I mentioned this in my campaign thread. NR has a lot of good ideas so I am enthusiastic to work with them this term!
3. Jo has agreed to stay on as the Director of the Guard. He is active and skilled, and I hope to take the Guard to new heights within the term with him.
4. I have not yet appointed a PR Director, but you will soon hear from me about this soon!

Thanks to all who elected me, and I hope to exceed everyone's expectations this term!

Your Director,
Whatermelons
Quick update:

I've decided to appoint McChimp as the new Director of Public Relations. McChimp has been a dedicated servant to the region and I'd like to continue to work closely with him.

Your Director,
Whatermelons
Hi,

Due to personal reasons which will result in me spending less time on NationStates, I have decided to resign from my position as Managing Director of Lazarus. Sorry things couldn't work out, but hopefully Domais' superb work in recruiting new shareholders will lead to Lazarus to new heights.

Whatermelons
Hello everyone!

Thank you to all who voted for me, I hope to have a productive term next term.

I would like to appoint joWhatup as director of the regional guard. Jo has indicated that they are willing to stay on, and I am glad to have someone so experienced and knowledgeable in the role.

I would like to appoint Frankender as director of shareholdership. Frankender has served in this role before, and I'm looking forward to working with them in this upcoming term.

I hope to have a nominee for internal management and public relations for you shortly.