Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LazMap Map Claims

What is your nation in Lazarus? The Unitary Nation
What location would you like to claim? the area to the right of "Zaidi Empire"
What color (hex/rgb) should it be? red
[Optional] What is your Discord account ID (if any)? dylan.and.senara
I agree Yes
 
I couldn't find `Island north of snestar` on **Lazarus**.
 
What is your nation in Lazarus? Alexi Romanov
What location would you like to claim? Either state bordering the Zaidi Empire.
What color (hex/rgb) should it be? #550000
I agree Yes
 
What is your nation in Lazarus? Sezhtachnia
What location would you like to claim? 109
What color (hex/rgb) should it be? #0d070a
[Optional] What is your Discord account ID (if any)? Onehundredandfortytow is user idk id
[Optional] Do you want it to have a different name than its in-game name? If so, mention it here:
I agree
Yes
 
Last edited:
Back
Top