- Joined
- May 11, 2026
- Messages
- 5
- Feather
- ƒ7
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!
AddedWhat is your nation in Lazarus? Walba
Is this a World Assembly (WA) nation? No
What location would you like to claim? 168
What color (hex/rgb) should it be? 0, 35, 149
I agree Yes

AddedWhat is your nation in Lazarus? Navocain
Is this a World Assembly (WA) nation? Yes
What location would you like to claim? 85
What color (hex/rgb) should it be? #7F2E02
[Optional] Do you want it to have a different name than its in-game name? If so, mention it here: Navocainum
I agree Yes

AddedWhat is your nation in Lazarus? papith
Is this a World Assembly (WA) nation? Yes
What location would you like to claim? 83
What color (hex/rgb) should it be? #4C2882
I agree Yes