Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: Frankender

WA Nation:Frankender

NS Identities: Frankender is the only name I remember using.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: 3 years ago I was a citizen of Lazarus, where I was the Interior Minister or whatever it was called, as well as an associate justice

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Frankish Peoples

WA Nation:Frankish Peoples (soon)

NS Identities: None

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was in one a long time ago. I don't really remember it.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Lasternar

WA Nation:Lasternar

NS Identities: Lasternar

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Sulfux

WA Nation:Sulfux

NS Identities: Sulfux

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Conifer.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

The Director of Shareholdership has to decide whether they have any objections to your application, if they have none it can proceed.

They have not done so yet.

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Corastride

WA Nation:Comfed

NS Identities: Comfed (TNP)
Cromwell (PREVIOUS DISCORD NAME, WINTREATH FORUM)
Rainbow Cat (CURRENT DISCORD NAME)

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Nope, my record is clean!

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, I'm a TNP citizen! And on their executive staff.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back