Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: Aura Raider

WA Nation:Unknown

NS Identities: Aurum Rider
Atagait Denral

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: None that I am aware of

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The Black Riders (defuct)
Kingdom of Alexandria (defunct)
The Black Hawks

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Ashoy

WA Nation:Ashoy

NS Identities: I have only one nation in NS. I do not have jurisdiction over any other nations. The Imperial Republic of Ashoy is the only nation I own.
Not charged with any crimes.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: I have not been accused of any crimes in any other regions.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was a resident of Balder some 2 years before I shifted to Lazarus. I held no positions there.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

McChimp;9922 said:
I see that you were also resident in The Roman Empire. Please elaborate on that.

Yes. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. That was quite a while ago. Back in 2016. So pardon me for that.I was new to NS at the time. I became inactive on NS for a long time and thus my nation ceased to exist. Then when i revived my nation back I shifted to Balder, well that's all I remember. From my memory i think I stayed in The Roman Empire for a few months. Did not face any criminal charges there too. Lazarus has been my region for the longest time. Sorry for the missed out details. Thank You

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Imperialist Swine

WA Nation:NS Identities: Chris Bishop
x31fighter

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Does randomly getting banned from regions because Onder was pissed count as a crime?

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Albion
TNI
LKE
Balder
Kantrias

Several dozen British regions

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Ladandtopia

WA Nation:Ladandtopia

NS Identities: I briefly had authoritarian nation known as Ragaar.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: As Ladandtopia I have only ever been in the West Pacific; but as Ragaar I resided in a region of my own design called Ragaaria, I believe.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back