Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
treadwellia;8767 said:
Demonos? DemoYES! Welcome to Lazarus!

Thank you my friend. It is nice to be back after a long hiatus. I had lost faith in the previous administration of Lazarus. It is good to see that you are now the leadership. Take care Tubbius.

Yours,

Lady Vera

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Wolfana] Changed to: [nation=Wolflandil]

WA Nation: [nation=wolfana]

NS Identities: Wolflandil is my former main account, with the list of NS puppets here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=wolfana/detail=factbook/id=1348952

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No, I was not accused of any crimes.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I have participated in these regions
The coalition of fascist nations: Wa Delegate (Wolflandil) for 240 days (Roughly 6 years ago, I no longer associate with fascists.)
The Imperium of the Wolf: vice RP mentor (roughly seven years ago, Wolflandil)
The mystical council: Steward (Foreign Affairs, Wolflandil) Roughly a year ago.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

FORUM ADMINISTRATION CHECKS
IP STATUS: CLEAN
PROXY STATUS: CLEAN

DIRECTOR OF SHAREHOLDERS RECOMMENDATION
RESIDENCY STATUS: PRESENT
CHARACTER OF APPLICANT: ACCEPTABLE

APPLICATION HAS BEEN: APPROVED

WELCOME TO LAZCORP @"Wolfana"!

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Xotrea

WA Nation:Xotrea

NS Identities: Xotrea

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: I don't think so

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes but I do not remember them and I did not hold any high positions in them.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Enderlannd

WA Nation:Legolannd

NS Identities: Legolannd, Galactic Republicc, Enderlannd, Antarctic Republicc, Amarika-

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The Grand Republicss-WA Delegate/President
The Galactics Union-Citizen
New World Union-Resident
New Earth Federation-Founder

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

zHT7ni5.png

Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: Deciduslava

WA Nation:Treadwellia

NS Identities: Deciduslava

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: I don't believe so. my nation is clean.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Orisis for like 2 seconds.. then I came here.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Unknown

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Eunopiar

WA Nation:Agalaesia

NS Identities: A list of all of my nations:

Former Puppets: The Erroneous Pacific Founder: Part of the Erroneous Pacific
Killiningo: Whoopla. Founder.
Polly the Penguin: Part of TSP, no positions.
I owned the puppets Aggie 1-20 and Aga 01-20 for card farming. Most or all of these nations have CTEd.

Current Nations:
The Ambassador
Agalaesia - TSP: Legislator; World Assembly Secretary; former Minister of Regional Affairs
Kalmiria: TRR, Citizen, Editor in Chief of TRT.
Founder of Athena - Founder of the Region Athena.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: I have not been accused of any crimes in any other regions.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I've mainly participated in TSP, where I was the former Minsiter of Regional Affairs, and I'm the current World Assembly Secretary. I am probably most active in TRR, where I am the EiC of the Rejected Times. I've also founded the region Athena.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

IP Proxy Check: Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back