Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already proxy checked. It just waits your approval.

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=platopa

WA Nation: N/A

NS Identities: N/A

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: N/A

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Former Citizen of The North Pacific

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Should not be proxied. I doubled checked to make sure I wasn't behind one. I am on a Public Wifi cause I work at a hotel and stay there but it's a simple login gateway and my VPN was off.

Nation in Lazarus: Frankish Peoples

WA Nation: Frankish Peoples

NS Identities: None

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was in one a long time ago but didn't really do anything.

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

FORUM ADMINISTRATION CHECKS
IP STATUS: CLEAN
PROXY STATUS: CLEAN

DIRECTOR OF SHAREHOLDERS RECOMMENDATION
RESIDENCY STATUS: PRESENT
CHARACTER OF APPLICANT: ACCEPTABLE

APPLICATION HAS BEEN: APPROVED

WELCOME TO LAZCORP @"Karloman"!

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=wencee

WA Nation: Yes

NS Identities: N/A

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?

What areas of the region are you most interested in?[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Hey, thanks for applying to be a shareholder/citizen Wence! :) Your application will be processed in the next couple days. In the mean time, check out the different areas of the forum and feel free to ask any questions you may have about LazCorp or the game!

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

FORUM ADMINISTRATION CHECKS
IP STATUS: CLEAN
PROXY STATUS: CLEAN

DIRECTOR OF SHAREHOLDERS RECOMMENDATION
RESIDENCY STATUS: PRESENT
CHARACTER OF APPLICANT: ACCEPTABLE

APPLICATION HAS BEEN: APPROVED

Nation in Lazarus: The Marsupial

WA Nation: None

NS Identities: The Marsupial

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Coup planning, soup spilling, murder, double posting, triple pposting, quadruple posting, treason

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The West Pacific (banjected), The East Pacific (banjected), The Pacific (banjected), The North Pacific (banjected), The South Pacific (banjected), Osiris (banjected), Balder (banjected), The Rejected Realms (for a short time after every banjection)

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

Proxy detected. Please post from another IP or device.

It still a proxy/vpn at that IP, and it has a high fraud score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back