Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No

Nation in Lazarus: HIreland

WA Nation: N/A

NS Identities: None

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No, have been a member but never took an active role. Regions existed in: Great Britain (before inactivity), South Pacific (founded in).

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey?

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: Luilamuin

WA Nation: Luilamuin

NS Identities: The Empire of Luilamuin, the United Assemblies of Luilamuin, The United Crown Assemblies of Luilamuin

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: n/a

Have you participated in any other region/s?: (one of the pacifics, I can't remember), Europe, Osiris

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Nation in Lazarus: Zobertenia
WA Nation: Zoberten
NS Identities: Backlight Republic of Zoberten , the United States of Zobertenia, The Borderlands of Lungaru
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: no
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes (The Alterran Republic, Okchi Union, Solas Prime
Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing World building and regional events

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: Korbana

WA Nation: Korbana

NS Identities: Korbana.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: I have not been accused of any crimes.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, I was once part of "The Kingdom of Hykos". I did not hold any major position in there and was only part of the region a short while.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: Temmi

WA Nation: Temmi

NS Identities: im not sure what this means

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: no!

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was in one of the starter regions for a little while before i had to stop playing then came back

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Ivorestand
[hr]WA Nation: [nation=Ivorestand]

NS Identities: The Republic of Ivorestand

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No i have not

Have you participated in any other region/s?: No

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Chenzoizia]

WA Nation: [nation=Chenzoizia]

NS Identities: The Empire of Chenzoizia

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No I have not

Have you participated in any other region/s?: When I first started NS and Chenzozia West Pacific and 10000 Islands. WA member in both but no major foothold

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: Aeisonia

WA Nation: Aegaria

NS Identities: Aeisonia
Aegaria
Communist Reformed Aeisonia

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, United Empire of Mortemia, League of Blood and Steel.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back