Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop Your Pants;4611 said:
I quite like Laz, spent a very very long time here. Interested to see how things have changed. I'm returning, not just showing up :)

I mean, a lot of people have spent a very, very long time here. But not all of them are admitted to citizenship again, because not all of them can be trusted to act in good faith as citizens. Feux, Stujenske, Funkadelia, those are just a few people who were all here for a very long time, but I'm pretty sure no one would trust them to be around again right now, if ever. I can't say I particularly trust you either given your shilling for the NPO lately, and the incredibly odd "coincidence" of you showing up here again right after Lazarus terminated relations with the NPO. It just seems a little bit off, no matter how entitled you feel.

Nation in Lazarus: The Sunny Badlands

WA Nation: Arkadia Universalis

NS Identities: Ark, The Sunny Badlands

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Accused of treason by the Undead Dominion of Lazarus, was not allowed to attend trial, unsure of conviction status

Have you participated in any other region/s?
Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would appreciate a response to this as soon as the Delegate is able- it's been sitting for awhile now.

Nation in Lazarus: Trosha
WA Nation: Comaraka
NS Identities: Trosha, The Cethicalisitc Order, Comaraka, Couthlin
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Sadly no.
Have you participated in any other region/s?: A Hole to Hide In, The Hole to Hide In, Hydra, Orisis
Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,All of the above

Nation in Lazarus: Shadowra

WA Nation: Shadowra

NS Identities: Shadowra

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Long time ago before I had a break for two years. I can't remember which region

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation in Lazarus: Lake Flotillas

WA Nation: Lake Flotillas

NS Identities: Rivercastle (former)

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None afaik

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The North Pacific
Warzone Asia
Tranquility Sphere

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Nation in Lazarus: Lazarene Bodobol

WA Nation: Bodobol

NS Identities: Bodobol is the only NS identity I have ever used.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Current:
The Rejected Realms (Citizen, former TRT journalist)
Nesapo (Founder)

Past:
Wintreath (had some positions, but I honestly forgot which ones)
The Order of the Grey Wardens (Warden)
Khora (Co-founder)

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=San Andrewa]

WA Nation: N/A

NS Identities: Andrew for a while now. Aneurin before that.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?here

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Lazarus - Delegate, Vice Delegate, Speaker
TNP - Minister, Justice
Osiris - Media Minister, Speaker
Balder - Minister
To note, I've participated in a lot of other regions in the past (by which I mean I have been a citizen of/served as Ambassador, potentially legislator) but all of them should have lapsed by now with my only current involvement anywhere being in TNP.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back