Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Endatopia]
WA Nation: [nation=Endatopia]
NS Identities: Endatopia is my current and only nationstates identity
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No
Have you participated in any other region/s?: I used to participate in a small region called Dail Eireann but it was inactive to the point that it was just myself there. It got raided and I got kicked out
Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes
Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

Nation in Lazarus: Common Agreement Nation

WA Nation: Common Agreement Nation

NS Identities: Common Agreement Nation

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The West Pacific

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=alkavaz]

WA Nation: [nation=alkavaz]

NS Identities: Alkavaz

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Many years ago.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Was approved by Imki, but post was lost in database issue.

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=capercom]

WA Nation: [nation=capercom]

NS Identities: Capercom

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None in past decade

Have you participated in any other region/s?: None other than Lazarus in past decade

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Life changes, have more free time, might as well jump back into the best region in Nationstates, the game I just can't quit lol. I really dig the business concept of the government setup.

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Kaskardia]

WA Nation: [nation=Kaskardia]

NS Identities: Currently leader of Kaskardia

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes: The West Pacific, The North Pacific, Balder

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=potato_to_the_power_of_11

WA Nation: N/A

NS Identities: Josh
Various other potatoes with numbers

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Treason, USSD

Have you participated in any other region/s?: A lot, do I really have to list them all? :(
Former Places:
USSD - Supreme Commissar
Exodus - Legislator
Karma - Uh, something weird sounding. Legislature.
NWA - Prince Consort
TWP - Low level grunt diplomat
Current Places:
Osiris - FA and CA grunt
Gay - Minister of Technology, President-Speaker of the Regional Council

One has to wonder how effective these pledges are :p I guess they're around to make me liable to be prosecuted for things.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?:

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Wycliffe]

WA Nation: [nation=Wycliffe]

NS Identities: Formerly known as Ikania, or Ike.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Currently (as far as I know) 'Persona Non Grata' in Europeia for what was labelled forum destruction in February 2017, but those privy to the incident know that my actions (wrongful actions nonetheless) don't quite qualify for such a label and its serious implications, more serious than the impact of what I did. I would be happy to answer any questions about the incident.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I have at some points been a citizen of every GCR excepting the Pacific. My home region is Lazarus.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Drop Your Thong]

WA Nation: [nation=Ancient]

NS Identities: DYP

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Currently in TP and TRR. Not going to list my history, takes way too long.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

And before anyone cries wolf, I solemnly swear to never apply for a government position in Lazarus. I don't have the interest in NS anyway.

I wouldn't usually have to post that :p

I'm curious what brings you back now, when Lazarus has terminated relations with the region you've called home for some time now.

Drop Your Pants;4608 said:
Felt like it.

Does 3 months ish count as 'home for some time now'? I've lost track of the relation of NS to RL time.

"Some time now" = what I say when I don't know how long it's been, but know it's been more than a couple weeks.

Point is, why the sudden interest? If you were in our shoes and someone from the NPO showed up now, would you think they were here in good faith?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back