Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation in Lazarus: Ragnos
WA Nation: Ragnos
NS Identities: Democratic Empire of Romania
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No.
Have you participated in any other region/s?: The New Mappers Union - Founder, fomer WAD
The East Pacific - Resident
Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes
Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

I would like to have my citizenship in Lazarus revoked please

Nation in Lazarus: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=knockturn_alley
WA Nation: None
NS Identities: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=knockturn_alley
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: No
Have you participated in any other region/s?: 10000 Islands

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Nation in Lazarus: Americastrailia
WA Nation: Americastrailia
NS Identities: Galiantus
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Glass Gallows - Minister of War
Gatesville Inc - Middle Council
Gilgamesh - Founder, King of Izdubar
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Fun fact: Cormactopia II is actually older than Cormactopia Prime, and I've been a GCR Delegate on it. :p

Nation in Lazarus: Eddybooland
WA Nation: Eddybooland
NS Identities: Eddybooland
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: no
Have you participated in any other region/s?: TheWesternIsles
no major positions

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun

Greetings and welcome to Lazarus!

Please accept my personal apologies in the time it has taken for this application to be processed. I will be sure to pass on your application to the higher-ups so that this can be completed.

Please private message me with any questions.

Thank you and welcome!

Nation in Lazarus: Risaa Mouttaraes
WA Nation: Pargiesslanfickere
NS Identities: Waron Rivaksen and Aniamniat
Have you participated in any other region/s?: Westphalia and USSR
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Nation in Lazarus: https://nslazarus.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=118
WA Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=bindisuelis
NS Identities: N/A
Have you participated in any other region/s?: No
What areas of the region are you most interested in?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back