ƒ4,525
Litten
Charmander
Nation
New Rogernomics
Region
Lazarus
Forum update (2/17/2024)
Writing this as I don't want to leave anyone in the dark about forum changes.

I'm sure that you've seen the changes to the discord server and how it has been reorganized, though now that the discord server is settled, the forum needs work.

I've added social groups add-on, which ideally would allow:
  1. Groups to be created by forum members for their Indvidual RP's, which can be set to private or public according to their preference,
  2. Groups to be created for specific cultural activities RP's that we'd want to keep going, such as Werewolf, Pokemon RP, or Open RP's,
  3. Cutting down on forums on the main index page, so that it is much easier to navigate the forum areas.
  4. Creating a legislator's guild group, so that general discussion can take place that isn't in a private area of the Assembly but also allows removing folks that break the rules.
I'm still figuring out exactly how that works, so this might take the rest of the week (2/18/2024 - 3/1/2024) to get up properly.

As for user group masking, I've cut down on a lot of them, so that they are down to the minimum.

The
Wiki seems incompatible with dark theme unfortunately, so you should only use or view it in a light theme:
1708183061541.png

What it looks like in dark theme

1708183113772.png

Lines are still there but aren't too unsightly.

1708183171321.png

The best view is in the Greek theme though, which is based upon the default xenforo theme

The other tasks that need to be done are:
  1. Cleaning up the citizenship applications and putting them back into a public area for view,
  2. Resetting and reorganizing the dice roll add-on
  3. Adding the generic D&D items to the forum shop, so that they can be used in RPs
I hope to get this done in a week or so from now, which would mean by 3/1/2024.

That's all for this forum update! :Mmph!:

Sincerely,

New Rogernomics New Rogernomics
Forum Administator

This will take a bit longer as there were some forum add-on bugs to sort out, and I was figuring out a new language add-on which will make the forum multilingual.

Back