Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Discussion Competition: Name our Stronghold!

New Rogernomics

Councilor (75%)
Staff member
First Citizen (PM)
Herald
D. Epistates
Epilektoi (CLS)
Citizen
Resident (Lazarus)
Verified
Feather
ƒ4,525
Litten
Charmander
Nation
New Rogernomics
Region
Lazarus
Competition: Name our Stronghold!

As you might know, as I have become First Citizen, one of my goals has been to establish a stronghold or frontier for Lazarus, though without a good name and theme no one will obviously move there. You may send these names through a DM to me on discord, message me on the forum, or send a telegram.

Do not post these names publicly, as if we are to use a name then it announces it to wider NS for a mean-spirited individual to snatch the name from us.

We will be open for names for a week, once this competition begins. Though names can be sent to me well before the official start date.

Naming Committee

The naming committee shall review the submitted names to avoid a Boaty McBoat Face situation, and decide upon six names to hold a vote over in-game.

If you wish to join this naming committee:

• Send a DM to me on discord message me on the forum, or through a telegram.
  • Being on the Lazarus discord server is going to be required for this if you want to join it, as it is the easiest way to review the names and vote upon them.
  • Once six suitable names have been selected by the naming committee, these will be founded as regions, and a vote will be held in-game by the Lazarus region for the best name.
Prize for the winning entry

The proposer of the winning entry will be mentioned in the regional dispatch and on the WFE. The winner will be granted exclusive poll powers for a month.

Back