Resident (Lazarus)
Verified
Feather
ƒ2,940
Nation
Custadia
Region
Lazarus
Hi all-sorry for the delay, I had my head kicked in on Friday night. Hopefully you'll understand if this is brief.

Internal Affairs: No doubt you have noticed things have been pretty quiet recently. Endos have been on the decline, I intend to fix that. I will try to run some competitions during my term and liven things up a bit. There's been some talk of running some game servers which I will support.

Foreign Affairs: the state of the nationstates world is absolutely shocking at the moment. Lazarus has so far avoided being rocked too much, and stability here is my first priority, but my FA policy will be guided almost wholly by the principle of GCR sovereignty. More than once in the last few months, a GCR has been used as a political football for some petty, userite cause. I think as a community we need to stand firmly against that.
I was also in the process of drafting a law for frontiers during NR's term-it not having made it to the Assembly was my own fault, but I have made good process and intend to propose it.

The Guard: the rules relating to the Guard have been relaxed. I'm not sure what direction I would like to take that in as yet, but I will try to find some inoffensive stuff for the Guard to do and hopefully the frontiers angle will yield activity for them in the future.

Best regards,
McChimp

Back